53

Jay POV

I haven't heard from Oakley in about a week. She hasn't let me see Zaire beside practice and she just drops him off. I shouldn't have gotten my family into this it's my fault. I love them to death I'll do anything for them. Everybody knows I don't play about mine. I'll get shit handle if it's a problem.

" So you haven't heard from her ". Wayne asking counting some money.

" Nah I know they safe but it's just we've been good for so many years and now shit want to happen ". I say.

" Take the enemy out ". Rob said cleaning the guns.

Oakley POV

I was having a girls day with Carmen, Camilla and Sasha. It was much needed after getting g those pictures of Jay I didn't know what to do or say so I'm keeping quiet about it. I know Jay wouldn't do anything like that towards me but then again that's his ex they have history.

" Is everything going good with you and Jay ". Carmen asked.

" We haven't talk in about a week I just want space right now ". I say.

" Oakley you know Jay love the hell out of you and Zaire he would never cheat on you especially with Violet ". Carmen said shaking her head.

" Yeah but I still want time away ". I say feeling a little better.

" And I'm sorry about your dinner ". I added.

" It's good ". She say.

" Chantelle pulled a lot of cards ". Sasha says.

" Yeah but you know August had to start it ". I rolled my eyes.

" That was fucked up ".

______________________

Jay POV

I've been sleeping at Wayne's house since Oakley kicked me out and I just want to go home I miss it. I was playing the game with Wayne when Carmen and Camilla walked through the door.

" UNCLE ". She say running towards me.

I gave her a hug and kissed her cheek.

" What you do today ". I asked noticing her pink nails.

" I went to the nail salon with mommy and auntie Lee Lee and and auntie Sasha ". She say smiling.

" Did you have fun ". I asked.

" Yes ".

She walked away going into her room and I looked at Carmen.

" How was it ". I asked.

" Violet sent her some pictures of you and her to Oakley ". She say.

My blood started to boil. I told her stupid ass to leave my fucking family alone.

" I'll be back ". I said grabbing my keys.

___________________

Oakley POV

I was making dinner it's something small but I knew Zaire would love it. He hasn't been himself ever since Jay left. I know it's my fault but I wanted to do what I thought was right but maybe that want the best decision.

" Zaire come eat ".

" I'm not hungry ". I said.

" Baby you haven't eaten all day ". I say.

" Ma I'm not hungry ". He said going into his room.

I followed him into his room and he was playing his game.

" Is everything ok ". I asked sitting on the bed.

" I'm good ". He say.

" Zaire you know you can talk to me right ". I said.

He looked at me with his soft eyes looking just like his damn daddy.

" Their making fun of me at school because you and dad aren't together ". He say.

I swear I need to be a kids one day and talk my shit to all them damn kids. They are not about to be picking on my son hell nah.

" Baby your dad and I are together but we're not on the same page right ". I say.

" I thought y'all loved each and never fight ". He say.

" We do but I promise everything will be ok ". I say

" Ok ".

I kissed him and walked out I went in the kitchen and looked at my phone. I wanted to dial Jay's number but I couldn't.