18

Oakley POV

I was back at home thank god the doctor said I just needed to rest and I should be back on my feet in about two weeks, and don't rush anything let it come with it's time.

" We did spring cleaning early ". Carmen said.

" Thanks ". I said with a smile.

" How you feeling ". Jay asked.

" Ok it just hurts ". I say.

" Oh damn you'll get better ". He said.

" I forgot about my bruises on my face last night and I washed my face and I woke everyone up ". I said shaking my head.

" Is that why ya face still red and swollen ". Wayne asked.

" Yeah ".

" You still look beautiful ". Carmen said.

" Thanks ".

There was a knock on the door and Rob got it. I saw August with CHRIS FUCKING BROWN behind him. My heart stopped a little. Too see you childhood and adulthood crush is like a dream.

" What's up ". August said.

" Hey ". I said trying to play it cool.

" Of course this Chris and Chris this is Oakley ". He said.

" Hey ". I said.

" What's up beautiful ". He said.

I gave him a weird look I don't know if he's trying to be funny. This isn't how I looking for real.

" Oh Aug showed me pictures of you and he told me you were beautiful ". He said.

I looked at August who was rubbing the back of his head.

" Hmm ".

" Did she try and get food out of y'all ". August asked sitting next to me.

" Yeah ". Lisa say.

" I'm tired of eating soup the same flavor ". I said.

" Well get used to it ". August say.

_____________________

Everyone left expect August. I love that he's being my maid but you have girlfriend and I'm pretty sure she doesn't want him around me all day.

" August ". I say.

" Yeah ". He say sitting up.

" Can you massage my back please ". I asked.

" Yeah ".

I struggle to sit up and turn over. I felt his hands go up and down.

" Right there ". I say.

" You like that ". He say.

I felt him kiss my neck than my back. I had chills as he was going lower.

" August ".

He laid me back on the bed. I felt him pull my panties down, all of a sudden this tongue was going everywhere.

" Shit ".

He just kept going not caring that I was going crazy.'

He stopped and I heard him unbuckling his pants. When he went inside he was hitting all the right spots.

" Damn Girl ". He groaned.

" Aug-

" Nah ".

" Hmm Daddy ". I said.

August POV

When she said " Daddy ", that was a turn on I didn't expect her to say that. It was sexy as fuck. I started to hit it from the back.

" I love you daddy ". She said.

" Show me ". I say.

She turned around and looked up at me. I sat on the bed and did what she did.

" Damn ".

" I love you ". I said laying back.

__________________________

After that I carried Oakley downstairs so I can cook for her. She's been begging for some real good so imma give it to her.

" I'm Daddy right ". I say teasing her.

" Yep ".

I kissed her and she smiled. I can get used to this just me and her living together. Ain't gotta worry about other people.

I put her on the couch and she started watching tv.

" I'm about to cook ". I said.

" Alright ".