37

Oakley POV

I was at home chilling when all of a sudden Wayne and Rob Group FaceTimed me. They only call to talk shit or they want something.

" What ". I said.

" Damn no what's up ". Rob said.

" What y'all want ". I say.

" Attitude ". Wayne said rolling his eyes.

" Shut up ". I laughed.

" Anyways Jay said can you come over to make us dinner ". Rob added.

" No ". I say.

" Damn Oak it's like that ". I heard Jay in the back ground.

" Y'all can cook ". I say.

" C'mon Oak we hungry ". Wayne said.

" Shut up I'll be their in an hour ". I said hanging up.

They don't deserve me at all.

________________________

I was at Jay house and notice everyone was their except for August. He's been really distant like really.

" About time damn ". Wayne said.

" Get in that damn kitchen and start cooking ". Rob demanded.

" Don't do her ". Carmen said.

It was these two girls who I've seen before but never talked to. They looked cool they were talking to Rob. I walked into the kitchen and saw Jay doing the dishes. It was something about Jay that always made me interested like I want to know his soul. Yeah weird but I always wondered what's going on in his head.

" If you wanna fuck just let me know ". I heard Jay say.

He must of felt me staring at him.

" Shut up ". I said rolling my eyes.

He giggles and turned off the water and grabbed the bags I was struggling with.

" Wheres my niece ". He asked.

" With my grandma ".

" Man I'mma beat yo ass if you keep her away from me again ". He said smiling.

" Shut up ".

" Oakley I'm not playing with you ". He said.

" Ok and Jay don't play with me ". I said giving him a look.

He stepped closer to me and grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to him.

" Stop fucking playing with me ". He said before walking away.

Carmen POV

I don't know if I saw this right or my mind is playing tricks on me. Did I just see Jay mean ass seduce Oakley dumb ass. Yeah I saw right what the fuck. I knew Jay had a little thing for Oakley back in the day but now damn what the fuck.

" Yo what the fuck ". Wayne said.

" This isn't good ". Rob say.

" At all ". I added.

All I can say is Oakley is about to put herself in a sticky situation she can't get out of.

________________________

Oakley POV

I was freaking out but I didn't want to show what was going on. We were all eating in the living room watching a movie, of course Rob picked. The lights were off and I was on the floor eating. I felt Jay staring at me. My heart is racing and I can't keep up.

" Rob your never picking a movie ever again ". Carmen said rolling her eyes.

" Shut up its a good movie ". Rob said.

It started to get cold and I wrapped a blanket around me still cold as fuck.

" Come up here with me ". Jay said only I could hear him.

I got on the couch with him and his body was warm as hell. I felt him wrap his arms around me.

__________________

Next Day

I was on my way home I left early because I have to go home, my moms dropping off Audrey. Every time I closed my eyes I see Jay. Let's just say last night didn't end how I excepted it to end.

Last Night Recap

After the movie everyone was sleep and Jay and I was up. We decided to go in his room since we can be louder in their. We were just talking.

" I'm working on some new designs for this clothing line ". I said showing him pictures.

" That's dope ". He say.

" Thanks ". I smiled at him.

He smiled at me and I felt myself get closer and closer until our lips met. When I tell you I felt so light. It felt like a weight was being lifted off of me.

He pulled away and started kissing me again. That's all we did was kiss nothing else I promise.

That's all I could think about is his lips on mines. God give me a sign.