41

Oakley POV

Jay and I was in the kitchen eating breakfast I wanted him to stop thinking about what happened last night. But he just couldn't I can tell he was pissed.

" Jay ".

" Yeah ". He say looking at me.

" Snap out of it everything's going to be fine ". I said.

" I know but it's just crazy to me ". He said.

" Well to get your mind off of it I have a doctors appointment today she begged me to come in ". I said.

I've been skipping my monthly check in with my Doctor. She basically forced me to come in because she said she'll tell my mom.

" Good ". He say.

" I guess I just don't want to drive an hour ".

" Take Jazzy with you get her out the house she could use some bonding time with a girl ". He said.

" Yeah it'll be a girls day ". I said smiling.

" Now you excited ". He smiled.

" Yep ".

I kissed him and he kissed me back.

__________________________

Jay POV

I was at home by myself, Oakley and Jazzy left about fifteen minutes ago, Jacob with his girl and I'm just here. I'm hoping Violet ass don't show up. She ruined my life and she wants to come back like everything's ok.

" I'm ready to ea- ". I say bing interrupted by the door being banged on.

" Please God don't let it be this crazy bitch...I mean girl just come through for me ". I thought to myself opening the door only to see Violet and her minions.

" What the fuck you want man ". I said.

" Boy chill out ". She said walking in.

" Now that you don't have your little friends here I want to talk ". She say.

" What ". I said.

" Jay I love you and I miss you everyday I know what I did was fucked up and crazy but it was because I love you and couldn't let you leave me alone ". She say.

I looked at her in her eyes and laughed. She really think I'm about to fall for this shit, when I got Oakley fine ass.

" Thanks for the apology but you gotta leave ". I said hearing a car pull up.

I looked out the window and saw Oakley ma getting out the car with Audrey.

" Hold on ".

Violet POV

This nigga looked me right in my eyes and laughed at a bitch like I wasn't serious. He so damn annoying like dead ass.

" Thanks for the apology but you gotta leave ". He said walking to the window.

" Hold on ".

He went to the door and I heard an older woman voice and a girl.

" Jay Jay ". I heard a little girl say.

I heard the door close and when he came back in it was that girl from last night.

" You hungry ". He asked her.

" Yes mommy said your going to make tacos ". She said smiling.

" Of course she did ". He said.

" How was dance class ". He added.

" It was fun Emma's mom is going to call mommy so she can come over ". She said.

" That's good I'm proud of you mama ". He said kissing her forehead.

" So this is your daughter ". I asked looking at the girl trying to study her.

" Why does that matter ". He say walking into the kitchen.

I doubt it she doesn't look like him ". Keke said.

" She better not ". I said.

" Chill ". He say.

" Mommy said Uncle Wayne is coming over ". She said.

She looked familiar like I've seen her somewhere or who ever her dad is.

__________________________

Oakley POV

After that long day and waiting in the doctors office I could finally go home. When I pulled up to Jay's house I notice August pulling up. I got out the car and I let Jazzy go in the house I need to talk to August.

" August ". I said.

" What's up ". He said.

" Why haven't you came over to come see Audrey she's been asking about you ". I asked.

" I've been busy ".

" Busy to miss her first dance recital ". I said.

" She's dancing ". She questioned.

" Your such a dead beat ". I faked laughed. I walked away and in the house.

I can't believe him all this shit he claims he's a good dad but choosing a bitch over his own damn daughter. I just wanted to be alone and cry Audrey shouldn't have to go through that wondering is he coming to see her.

I saw Jay and Audrey eating at the table.

" MOMMY ". Audrey said smiling at me.

" Hey baby ". I said kissing her.

I looked at Jay and he smiled at me and I kissed him.

" EWWWW ". Audrey said covering her face.

" August is coming in and I'm going upstairs ". I said annoyed by him.

" August you say ". I heard a voice it was Violet of course.

August walked in and he saw me and I rolled my eyes at him.

" Yo ". August said to Jay.

" What's up ". Jay said.

Violet POV

That's the face, that's who Audrey looks like August.

" Hi daddy ". Audrey say.

" What's up princess ". He said kissing her.

Jay and Oakley never looked at each other or anything. So that's the secret August doesn't know their messing around, classic we love it. Well that's all about to end.