51

Oakley POV

I've been out all morning trying to find Zaire this damn football. He doesn't want just anyone he need to have this specific one. I was beyond tired I just wanted to sleep. Being a boy mom is all fun and games until his needs come. I got a call from Jay ever since the whole Violet situation I just don't want to talk to him.

" What ". I say looking through some clothes.

" You good ". He asked.

" Yeah ". I faked smiled.

" You still at the store ".

" Yeah ".

Jay POV

I can tell she was still mad at me and didn't want to talk. That's the only thing that makes me frustrated with her she says one thing but she really feels another way. It kind of my fault that I'm letting Violet get close with to us.

" Man I'll talk to you later ". I said hanging up.

I closed my phone and rolled me up a blunt before I have to go get Zaire.

August POV

I was helping Ava with her little school project and she wasn't having it. Being lazy just like her daddy.

" Baby girl you have to do something ". I laughed.

" I'm tired daddy ". She pouted.

" Come on ". I said helping her.

Chantelle walked in and kissed me. I think it's time to put a ring on that.

___________________________

Oakley POV

I got home and I saw Jay and Zaire playing the game. Jay looked high and sexy as hell. I sat the bags down and they both looked at me.

" Ma you got it ". Zaire asked.

" Yeah here ". I said giving him his stuff.

Of course I bought him extra stuff because he's my baby boy.

" Aye let me talk to ya mom real quick ". Jay said.

Jay POV

I was high as hell playing the game with Zaire little nigga was kicking my ass. The door opened and Oakley walked in and she looked at me and looked away.

" Ma you got it ". Zaire asked.

" Yeah here ". She say giving him his stuff.

" Aye let me talk to ya mom real quick ". I said.

" Ok ".

He got his stuff and went to his room. She walked in the kitchen and started putting up groceries.

" Come on let's talk ". I said.

" We'll talk later ". She said taking everything out the bag.

" Nah we gone talk now ". I say.

" After I put up the food ".

" No that shit can wait come on ". I said.

" Ja- ".

" I SAID NOW ". I said yelling at her.

Oakley POV

" I SAID NOW ". He say yelling.

I followed him upstairs and he closed the door behind me.

" Whats up with you ". He asked taking off his shirt.

________________________

" Maybe you should go ". I say looking at Jay.

" What the fuck ". He said looking at me crazy.

I just wanted him to stop talking to me I wanted him gone.

" Jay please leave ". I said walking out the room.

_______________________

Chantelle POV

I decided to invite the girls over for a little brunch while I have the house free of Ava and August. I haven't been alone in a long time and I deserved it. Oakley was over first and she looked like something was bothering her.

" Hey girl you good ". I asked handing her a mimosa.

" Yeah ". She said with a fake smile.

" You sure ".

She looked at me with her big brown eyes and tears started forming.

" I kicked Jay out ". She say.

" Oakley what happened ". I say. It shocked me her and Jay looked so happy together and I didn't think they argued.

" His ex is back and I'm just scared he's going to leave Zaire and I for her he's letting her get so close ". She said crying at this point. The tears were flowing.

" You know he wouldn't leave you and Zaire he loves y'all ". I say.

Jay POV

I was meeting up with Violet I need to talk to her.

👀