Chapter 2

After 6 years:

Jungkook inherited his dad's business and took it from bottom to top. He worked hard everyday and at the end of the day always remembered tzuyu looking at the stars at night. He became rather lonely. He would lock himself up in his office and work 24/7, day & night. Rarely did his mom see him at home but he would never come out of his room. His parents were sad for tzuyu's death too & they can't payback what tzuyu did for them but what was the point in saving his life if he is not happy. They decided to woo Jungkook to a girl who can change Jungkook's life but they didn't know that no one can change Jungkook except 'Tzuyu', I repeat 'No one'.

At Jungkook's house: Dinning table, Dinner time.

Dad: "I don't know about you Jungkook but I really like her. Look kid, I am not sure how long I can survive. I want to see and play with my grandchildren before I die. Can't you even fulfill this wish of mine."

JK: " You wanted me to comeback to Seoul, I did. You wanted me to take over the company, I did. Dad, I can do anything for you... except this. I'm Sorry." *sigh* "Mom, atleast you-"

Mom: "No Jungkook. I always support you but this time I am with your Dad. For how many more years will you avoid this Jungkook? You will have to marry someone sooner or later. It is fate and you can't deny it. She is pretty, smart and moreover she is the only girl you are close to. Believe me, you two are perfect for each other. Isn't this what tzuyu wanted? You and Sana happy together."

Dad: "I'll give you time till tomorrow morning. Think about it and make it clear in your mind. You are marrying Sana. Goodnight."

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

After dinner, I went to my room, again tonight looking at stars ⭐ imagining tzuyu by my side.

All these six years I can't express how much I missed tzuyu, how much I wanted her in my life

All these six years I can't express how much I missed tzuyu, how much I wanted her in my life. Thinking everyday about how I could go in past and give tzuyu my love and attention, how I could prevent my accident and stop tzuyu from sacrificing her life for me. I spent my whole night thinking about what should I do. 

If I listened to my dad and married Sana, it will be a betrayal to tzuyu but if I didn't marry Sana, I'm afraid that I'll lose her like I lost tzuyu. I always run behind the things I don't have and never care for the things I have. I always unknowingly ignored and hurt tzuyu in the past (WoW! Finally you realized Jeon Jungkook) but I don't want to hurt my parents and Sana. I don't want to repeat the same mistake again. What should I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think 🤔 will be Jungkook's decision?

Will he repeat the mistake he did in the past or come up with a smart solution?

What would you do if you were at Jungkook's place? Give reasons for your answer.

Lol 😆😆😆, It souds like a typical give reasons question in my science book...