Chapter 4

*WEDDING DAY* 

Hall was decorated with beautiful flowers, all guests and Seoul's richest businessmen came to congratulate Jungkook

Hall was decorated with beautiful flowers, all guests and Seoul's richest businessmen came to congratulate Jungkook. Jungkook was waiting for his bride to show up. 

Finally all the attention was captured by Sana when her father brought her to the stage and gave her hand to Jungkook. 

After all the procedures, the priest announced them as husband and wife and asked them to kiss. 

Sana looked Jungkook in eyes as Jungkook leaned forward to her lips he kept his hand on her mouth before kissing which caused him to kiss his own back of fingers. (If you understand what I mean cause I am not able put it into words.) 

Then he whispered to Sana "You remember, I promised to be your best friend forever. I don't want to ruin our friendship."

 He backed off just to find a Sana with wide grin plastered on her face. Everyone clapped for the newly-weds and they started greeting the guests.

*JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.*

I saw my parents smiling and happy which put my heart in ease. When we were greeting the guests some of my friends started coming in our direction. Sana's face became pale. Maybe because of the long and heavy dress. I asked her to sit and have some water but she was just too busy in her thoughts to hear me.

Instead she asked "What is he doing here?" She pointed to one of my friend.

JK: "Umm... Oh, Kim Taehyung? Yeah, I forgot to tell you. He is a very good friend. He helped me a lot with the company and shares." She composed herself as they approached us.

Tae : "What happened young lady? Already tired? You aren't this weak, Right?", he laughed at his own comment.

Sana : "No, no. I'm very fine."

Taehyung hugged me and wished us congratulations and... good luck???

Sana : "But why do 'You' look sad Sir? Anything wrong? Didn't your girlfriend show up?"

Well this is what you get for making fun of my best friend, I suddenly felt proud 😂.

I whispered to Sana "How do you know he has a girlfriend? He never mentioned about having one before."

She whispered back "Oh, C'mon Jungkook. Do you think a hot, handsome and rich guy like him won't have a girlfriend? Not everyone is as simple and introvert as you. And By the way he is talking to me, a married person he just met a few minutes ago, I can tell he has girls wrapped around his fingers."

 A smirk was visible on her face well she just roasted me indirectly but I still laughed at her comment.

Tae : "Nothing is wrong. Anyways it is your day and you seem very happy though."

  He said, sarcasm visible in his tone. I felt like I am third wheeling in a couple fight. Pft 😆.

Tae : "Anyways my sweetheart has left to use restroom. She'll be back in a minute."

We continued talking about random stuffs until when taehyung smiled and hailed for someone. 

Tae : "Hey, Sweetheart! Come here, I'll introduce you to my friend."

A girl came running from behind us and hugged taehyung. She was tall and slim. She had perfect body proportions to fit for a perfect model. Her yellow dress wrapped around her slim waist showing her curvy body as her slightly curly brown hairs ended below her shoulders. I was curious to see his girlfriend cause he never talked about her before.

 The girl turned around to face us with a smile showing her cute dimples.

 Both Sana and I were shocked to see her. As if the creature standing In front of us was not a human but 

An 

Angel...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is this angel, who got both Jungkook and Sana's attention?

Please comment your thoughts on the story so far.

Enjoy Reading!