Chapter 20 : Epilogue(1)

*AFTER 2 YEARS*

Both couple lived happily. Jungkook and Sana already divorced. Jungkook and Taehyung are very successful businessmen. Tzuyu continued her modelling carrier, she is a model under Korea's most famous 'JJ Entertainment' which is under Jungkook's control and is an independent woman.

*AT TZUKOOK'S APARTMENT*

On Call

"What?!! Hyung Seriously?.... Okay, We are coming."

Call ended

TZU : "What happened?"

JK : "They fought again."

TZU : "Now. It's nothing new you know. I'm not even surprised. I wonder how they stay with each other even though they fight like every next second."

JK : "It's just love and formula S3." He whispered his last words but too sad tzuyu heard it.

TZU : "Oh Really? Wait... What is formula S3?" She said creasing her forehead at her last words as she tilted her head in sense of a question.

JK : "Yup babe! You are too innocent to know that. Anyways, Let's hurry or they won't stop their fight." He said signaling her to hurry. 

Tzuyu grabbed her phone and coat as Jungkook took the wallet, phone and car keys.

*AT TAESANA'S APARTMENT*

*knock*knock*knock*knock* (knock on my door😉)

Jungkook and Tzuyu kept knocking on the door and calling their names until...

*thud*

The door swung open swiftly giving them full access to the hall where lights were dim, Sana was sitting on the couch with popcorns, chocolate and coke on the table infront of her. Sana was switching channels on T.V. with remote in her hand, She turned her head to look at the guests where as Taehyung stood near door flashing his boxy smile at them.

TH : "Woah! You guys came earlier than expected. Right Sana?" Sana came running towards the door and pulled tzuyu's hands dragging her inside and made her sit on the couch.

SN : "Yeah, Right. Like it was real fast. Even the Pizza I ordered almost one hour ago didn't arrive yet."

JK : "Means you both weren't fighting?"

TH : "Nope." He replied as all of them settled on the coach.

JK : "Hyung! You lied to me, Seriously?"

TH : "Actually, I totally didn't lie. We did fight over how to call you both for a sleep over And I guess my idea worked."

SN : "But my idea would have worked too. If I told you guys that I was pregnant, wouldn't you come to congratulate us?"

JK : "That's obviously a No. We would have just congratulated you on phone and visited you tomorrow."

TH : "See I told ya."

TZ : "So you called us for a movie marathon?" She said looking at the T.V. and the table covered with snacks.

TH : "Yes." He said proudly.

JK : "You should have just told us directly."

TH : "As if you would have agreed." He scoffed and hugged Sana who was sitting beside him. Sana pecked Taehyung's cheek and said

SN : "Thank you so much, Oppa!" Flashing her squirrel smile.

Soon after the Pizza was delivered and the movie started. Through the interval Sana and Taehyung were sharing a blanket hugging each other tightly being all lovey-dovey. Beside them was Jungkook who already fall asleep and beside him was tzuyu, concentrating on the movie.

*TZUYU'S THOUGHTS (P.O.V.)*

At the interval time, I saw Sana and Tae being the perfect, ideal couple goals. I looked at Jungkook, he was sleeping like a baby, must be really tired. I covered us with a blanket and put my head on his chest, my eyes were on the T.V. but head occupied with other thoughts. Tae was correct, if they asked us for a movie marathon, Jungkook would have denied saying he is tired and then I am not interested in being a third wheel so I would have denied too.

I sometimes feel like he is avoiding me Or... Maybe... ignoring me because... Why? There is no reason. He loves me, I love him and we are perfect.

Then I remembered what Jungkook said earlier 'Love and formula S3' I wondered what it is? And these thought drifted me to dreamland.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll write long Chapter from next time but for now deal with this supershort Chapter.

I'm back with the Epilogue. This is kind of a Thank you gift for 1K reads for 'OUR HEART'.

Epilogue will still have like 5-6 chapters, So stay tuned.

How is the Epilogue so far?...

And yeah, what is formula S3? Try guessing maybe you'll get it right.😉