Chapter 18

Tzuyu suddenly held Jungkook's hand and dragged him away from the couple out of the restaurant saying

TZU : "We will give you guys some space for now so talk everything out and get back together."

*** OUTSIDE THE RESTAURANT ***

JK : "Thank you so much tzuyu. When I first knew about them, I thought you will never agree to leave taehyung."

TZU : "I just want them to be happy. No matter how and where but happy together."

They started walking on street without knowing their destination.

JK : "Wanna have ice cream? My treat."

TZU : "Oh yeah. We didn't even had dessert. Let's go. " she said excitedly. 

They had a silent but calming walk to a near by ice cream shop. Jungkook noticed that tzuyu was still holding his hand from the time she dragged him out of restaurant. He didn't mind telling her cause in a way he felt good. On the cold night, her warmth was spreading all over him through their connected hands. Just like his- THEIR HEART did to him years ago on the cold street.

TZU : "Two mint- chocolate, Please."

Sales Lady : "Yes... "

It was an old lady, her hairs were shades of white, black and grey. After a few minutes she came back with two cones in her hands. She handed us each of the cone with the bill.

Sales lady : "You are so beautiful young lady. You both look like a perfect couple."

She said looking at our hands. It was at that time tzuyu realized that she was holding my hand all this time. She withdrawn her hands and just smiled at the sales lady and looked down while blushing.

JK : 'So cute. God is she a goddess or what? How can someone be so beautiful?' he thought to himself.

We took our ice creams and were again walking on the street but this time we didn't hold hands and I felt cold, just like I felt that night, years ago.

TZU : "So..., What will you do now?"

JK : "Umm.... Go home. Maybe?!"

TZU : " No. I mean your life, future?"

JK : "Oh... My life. Umm... I'll divorce Sana and.... Marry the girl I love."

TZU : "What? Can you just tell me at once, how many girls did you fall for?" Anger was clearly audible in her voice. He smiled at her and said

JK : "Only one."

TZU : "Didn't you say that you love me-I mean tzuyu?" He smirked at her words and said

JK : "Yeah, you are my only one... I mean tzuyu."

TZU : "Hey! Stop smirking. "

JK : "What about you?"

TZU : "Umm... Don't know." She said shrugging her shoulders and looked away to the street.

JK : "But I know."

TZU : "What?" she said creasing her forehead.

JK : "Your Future." He proudly said making tzuyu to stop and turn around to look straight at his face again. Tzuyu's expressions turned from confused to an amusing one.

Tzu : "Oh, Really! Then tell me what is it? " she said folding her hand in front of her.

What Jungkook did next was very unexpected. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kinda like to make these dots hehe. 

Anyways, Please wait for the last chapter. You are very very close to the end. 

What do you think tzukook will end together or part there ways?

Thank you!