Epilogue (6)

*NEXT DAY*

*9:30 am*

In the silent room filled with dim sunlight which was sneaking from the gap between curtains. Two beautiful angels, sleeping peacefully. A motion was sensed in the motionless room. Jungkook woke u to see his most valued possession in front of his eyes sleeping beautifully. He smiled at her sleeping figure, slowly caressing tzuyu's face as he gave her a light peck on lips. He got up from the bed without disturbing her sleep. And left the room quietly.

*TAESANA'S APARTMENT*

TH : "Sana, Hurry up! It's already 9:30." Taehyung shouted from the hall and immediately put the bread in his mouth and started buttoning his shirt.

SN : "Yeah coming." Sana replied coming out of the room with taehyung's neck tie.

As he got a full view of his girlfriend, he froze. His mouth opened wide at the sight as the bread he was holding in his mouth fell on the floor. Sana was wearing her gym clothes, a crop top and short pants which made her look hot. Sana came running towards taehyung, bent down and picked the bread from the floor, successfully throwing it into the bin.

SN : "What are you doing babe? You are already late and now you wasted your breakfast. I'll bring your lunch later but won't you be hungry until then." She said as she walked close to taehyung and started tying his neck tie while taehyung just stared at her.

Sana finished tying his tie and looked at him while putting her both hands on her waist.

SN : "What? You are late for God's sake, Baby Hurry up. And What will you eat now?" She said being more worried.

TH : "Why to worry when I have a whole snack infront of me. And I am not going to office today so nothing is stopping me." 

He winked at her and she smirked as she understood what he meant.

SN : "You can't skip work Mr.CEO. It is your responsibility you can't run from it."

She pecked his lips and gave him a quick hug before turning around ready to leave. But taehyung was fast to hold her wrist and pull her towards himself. Their bodies collided as taehyung was hugging her back, he seductively whispered in her ears.

TH : "Keeping you happy and satisfied is my responsibility too you know."

He said as he started kissing her ear lobe, slowly trailing the kisses down to her neck. Sana tried to stop him until she is in her right mind because she knew, once she is turned on, even she can't control herself.

SN : "t-tae... baby stoppp."

Taehyung didn't say anything. Instead he suck on her collarbone leaving a hickey. Sana failed to hold her moans back and moaned out loud. Taehyung proudly smiled as he successfully turned on his girlfriend. He forcefully turned her body around, taking a fistful of her hair, he kissed her torridly. Sana's hands found there way to taehyung's neck as she pulled him closer, filling the non-existant gap between there mouths. She jumped and wrapped her legs around taehyung's waist.

He carefully carried her to the bedroom not breaking the kiss for even a second. After they reached, taehyung managed to kick the door to close it. 

*11:00 a.m.*

Tzuyu woke up but she didn't find Jungkook anywhere in the room. She went to bathroom did her morning routine, took bath and went out of her room.

She found Jungkook preparing the table. She walked upto him. Jungkook gave her a quick peck on lips and flashed his bunny smile making her smile too. He prepared the breakfast for her today. She clearly looked surprised. They sat to have breakfast. Eating the breakfast silently none of them spoke. After tzuyu finished eating she said.

TZ : "So you don't have schedule today? Aren't you late for office? Aren't you busy?" she said teasing him.

JK : "I'm Sorry tzu. I am really a fool. I ignored you because of work all these days. I have my reasons for not having time for you but the only thing I want to say is I'm really sorry tzuyu. You are always my first priority."

He said his feelings and thoughts as his eyes stared deeply in hers being the proof of sincerity, truth and honesty. She never wanted his attention because she knew she already had Jungkook's attention, that's why the way he sincerely apologised without giving any excuse made her heart melt.

TZ : "I'm Sorry too Jungkookie. I should have talked to you before coming to any conclusion."

Suddenly the atmosphere became silent, serious and tense.

JK : "No tzu, I'm Sorry. I never gave you the affection and love you needed. Not only now but also before when I almost lost you. You always cared for me but I childishly ignored you. I'm a very bad boyfriend. I don't deserve an angel like you, I don't deserve your love, your ca-"

Tzuyu stopped Jungkook with a kiss. A sweet and affectionate kiss, which purely expressed their love and understanding for each other. Suddenly a loud bang resonated in the house.

*Thud*

The front door fled open. A girl smaller than tzuyu with big eyes and wide gummy smile stood there. She was the same girl tzuyu saw in Jungkook's office. But why was she here. Watching her made tzuyu's heart break.

Girl : "oops! Sorry, I think I disturbed you."

JK : "Uhh... No, no. Come in."

The girl approached them closing the door behind her and hugged Jungkook, playfully kissing his cheeks.

Tzuyu's heart ached at the sight. Even though she believed Jungkook, she still felt jealous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think is the mysterious girl?

Comments are always appreciated.

Thank you! Enjoy reading.