Chapter 13

NEXT DAY

7:30 am

At Tzuyu's Apartment.

*Yawn* Taehyung just woke up with ruffled curly hairs and a baby face. The huge transparent glass windows showing the most beautiful view outside and letting the sun rays into the room. He freshens up and walks straight to the kitchen just to be greeted by a beautiful face waiting for him. He has his own house in Seoul where he lives with his parents but because of yestarday's late night party, he was very tired to drive back to his house after dropping tzuyu to her apartment. So he decided to stay over night. Not like they did something. They are really good friends. Both are grateful for saving each other lives. (Spoiler Alert  ⚠)

TZU : "Good Morning, Your highness. Your breakfast is ready to be served." She giggled at her own words.

TAE : "Ohh... Thank you, My Princess." Taehyung replied playing with her act. Tzuyu at the other side was shocked by his words.

TZU : "Come On Tae. Stop it now. It's embarrassing. "

TAE : "OK. OK. Let's have breakfast now."

They started eating breakfast . An awkward silence filled the atmosphere.

Finally tzuyu spoke breaking the silence.

TZU : "Are you sure that Mr. & Mrs. Jeon don't ove each other?"

TAE : "Sorry?... uh. Why would you ask all of sudden."

TZU : "NO.NO. I mean they look so happy together. They must love each other very much." She said lost in her own thoughts.

TAE : "So aren't you Happy? Can't I even keep a girl happy?... When I met her, she was very sad. I did my best to make her smile, I always wanted to keep her happy. I did my best but if it wasn't enough to make her feel my love, I can't help it."

As these words left his mouth, tears started slowly rolling from his eyes to cheeks. Tzuyu went near him and gave him a sweet and warm hug. The hug showed its magic, Taehyung calmed down in seconds.

TZU : "It's Okay Tae. I can understand how you feel. It is heartbreak 'Law of Love'. You give your everything for someone you love and get nothing but heartbreak and tears at the end because the person you love didn't love you back."

Tzuyu wiped Taehyung's tears away and said with an assuring smile "Anyways, You are the one who made me smile and feel special. Don't ever say that you can't keep a girl happy. OK. Now let's try this. I made it specially for you. Hurry up, taste it or else I'll finish the whole thing before you even touch it."

Tzuyu excitedly gave Taehyung the pastry she made for him, waiting for him to taste it and complement her as Taehyung just smiled at her cuteness.

11:30 am

Taehyung left after breakfast saying he had an important meeting. 

Tzuyu is sitting alone on couch of her apartment surfing through social media when suddenly door bell rang. She wondered who it was because she didn't order anything and bodyguards will never never let any fans in. Tzuyu opened the door and stood there motionless with poker face untill the person in front finally spoke "Can I come in?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know that you know who it is... 😁😁😁

LoL! Enjoy Reading!!!