Chapter 9

*SANA'S DIARY*

Sana only writes diary when she feels like it. So it only had a few pages written on important days. So, I guess you won't have any objection regarding it. (Lol! I'm just lazy to write alot of pages.) 

PAGE 1

19/04/2003

Hi,

This is my first time writing a diary. Well let me introduce myself first.

I am Sana. I am 9 years old. I have 4 family members, my mom, dad, a dog 'sashimi' and a best friend Jungkook. I love them a lot.

Today, I played with Jungkook whole day. Jungkook asked me to come at park tomorrow. I wonder what is the surprise?

PAGE 2

27/04/2003

Hi,

I didn't write for a whole week because we moved out of our town to Seoul. It all happened so suddenly that I didn't get time to tell Jungkook about it and now I miss him... a lot. I was about to take the flowers he brought for me, even though they were not properly organized, I loved it. I was going to tell him that I love him too and I will always stay by his side but before it could happen, I already left him alone. I want to tell him that I miss him very much...

PAGE 3

Hi,

Today was my birthday. First birthday without Jungkook, to be specific.

It was more like my dad's business party, I don't have many friends here in Seoul so I definitely didn't enjoy it much. Except the one I made here. His name is Taehyung. Although his dad is my dad's business partner, we get along well.

He is a very happy-go-lucky guy and makes me happy whenever I am sad or missing Jungkook. I like his company a lot. He is a very loving and caring guy. His dad is the owner of the gucci brand so I gave him a nickname 'Mr. Gucci!'

Well, I received many beautiful and expensive gifts but I am still sad. This is not where my happiness lies, I guess... I miss Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JK : "So Sana already knew Taehyung before that's why she was acting like that when she saw Taehyung on our marriage day. She must be shocked and seems like they were good friends but then why did they act like they don't know each other and met each other for first time?"

Instead of wasting more time on thinking he started finding answer to his questions by reading next page of the diary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PAGE 4

26/02/2013

Hi,

Today is my happiest day in these 10 years. I met an angel....... Well a girl as beautiful as angel. But the message this angel girl brought was even more beautiful and precious.

Her name is tzuyu. She asked me about Jungkook. I was surprised because Jungkook never mentioned about having a sister before and she can't be his girlfriend, Right? But then to clear my confusion she told me that she was his classmate and a close friend. I'm not jealous but... she is really beautiful. (No comments.) She told me that Jungkook missed me everyday and cried a lot. She didn't like seeing Jungkook cry and that's why she searched for me. I must say, It must have been very hard since our town if far away from Seoul being the reason I couldn't go meet Jungkook even during vacations. The way she spoke about Jungkook, I understood that she loves him. But I can't jump to a conclusion before knowing how Jungkook feels. Maybe he still loves me. But did he ever love me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JK: "I'm sorry Sana. I don't deserve a girl like you. I really am a very bad guy. I wish I could love you back and give you everything you deserve to have. But as much as I want to love you, I can't deny the fact that my heart beats only for tzuyu. I'm sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think of the diary so far?

Leave your thoughts here.

Enjoy reading!