Chapter 7

*After several days*

Today taehyung has pulled a party for having a huge profit in his business. Since Jungkook is his business partner definitely both Jungkook and Sana were invited.

*At the Party*

There were lots of guests and the party was all classy and fancy. As expected from the successful businessman and most handsome man in the world. Jungkook and Sana entered the party together. Soon after they met Taehyung. He indeed is the most handsome man in this world. Even with his blonde hair and simple black suit, he looked expensive. 

(My Heart

(My Heart... Someone send help. I need Oxygen. Can you change my mind that he is not a real life anime character.)

JK : "Congratulations." They shook each others hands. "Anyways no profit or loss can affect your position in business world."

Sana : "Congo, Mr. Gu... Mr. Kim."

Tae : "Oh Thankyou, Thank you so much for coming to share my happiness And please drop the formalities Sana. Call me Tae or if you have a nickname for me." Suddenly his eyes diverted to somewhere else. "Hey sweetheart, Come here."

Tzuyu entered the scene looking gorgeous as always. A beautiful black off-shoulder dress which ended on her thighs with pair of earrings and heels, she looked elegant as ever. She pecked taehyung on cheeks and greeted them.

Tzu : "Oh Hi!, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon. Nice to see you. Thank you for coming to the party."

Sana : "Hello tzuyu. Wow. You look so pretty."

Tae : "Obviously. She is my girlfriend though." Taehyung snacked his arms from tzuyu's back to her waist and pulled her closer to himself. (Only if I could see them together in real life.)

By this time both Jungkook and Sana's face totally red like tomato. But wonder why?

(May be embarrassed or jealous?)

Tzu : "Oh C'mon." she lightly hit taehyung's chest. "Please don't mind him. And Thank you Mrs. Jeon, you look pretty too."

Tae : "Please Enjoy the party."

Taehyung and Tzuyu left to greet other guests. They stuck to each other throughout the party, sharing smiles and pecks on forehead and cheeks. They were like the couple goals, perfect for each other. Soon the music took over the chatters of people. All couples were dragged

to the dance floor. With the dark background and romantic music, couples flowing with the music hand in hand, it was the best view to be seen. Suddenly the lights went off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a nice day! 

Luv ya!