Chapter 3

Next Day:

Jungkook's parents and Sana's parents fixed the date of Jungkook and Sana's wedding. Everyone was happy except the two who should be the happiest. Sana asked Jungkook to go outside for a conversation.

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V.

Sana : " Jungkook, I just wanted to make this clear that no one is forcing you. I can understand how you feel. And I am not saying this out of sympathy, I really don't want you to force yourself on me. Take your time and think about it before doing something you will regret in future."

JK : "No one is forcing me Sana. This is my decision. And why do you think I will regret marrying you in future. You are the perfect girl to marry. You love me, protect me, take care of me, my parents like you and we can be friends like we are now even after we are married. I promise."

Sana :*sigh* "Look Jungkook, I told you about a guy, remember? He is ready to marry me so don't force yourself to this marriage just because you think, 'I won't marry anyone except you cause I used to love you' ."

I knew that she was saying to remove any kind of pressure on me.

JK : "So, you don't love me now?"

Sana : "No Jungkook, it's not like that. I promised tzuyu that I'll love you and take care of you. This is just a part of it."

JK : "That's what I am saying. Tzuyu wanted this too, didn't she Sana?"

Sana was speechless after she heard Jungkook speak those words.

JK : "She told you, Right?"

Sana : "So, You already made your mind?" She said ignoring Jungkook's question.

JK : "Yes. And believe me Sana, I'm not going to back off and leave you in middle."

Sana : "Why?!!!"

She started tearing up all of sudden. I felt weird. Why did she sound like she didn't wanted this? As if she really don't want to marry me.

JK : "Uh.huh..?"

Sana wiped her tears and hugged me.

Sana : "Lets go in."

She said and ran inside, I sighed heavily before following her inside the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

What do you think about Jungkook's decision? 

Is it the perfect decision he made or there was another way to do it?

Enjoy Reading.

THANK YOU!!!