Chapter 16

JK : "Actually... I and tzuyu... Love each other."

After what felt like an hour Jungkook finally said making Sana, Tae as well as Tzuyu gasp. They three looked at him with eyes wide open.

Before anyone could speak Jungkook spoke again.

JK : "I'm Sorry Sana. I'm really Sorry. I know I said I'll never back off and leave you in middle but I just couldn't help my heart falling for her. But don't worry I'll never hurt you. I'll keep my promise Sana. I'll never leave and that's why I and tzuyu broke up. We just wanted you both to know."

SANA : "No Jungkook. You love her. You shouldn't break up with her. Choose the one you love. Don't repeat the same mistake again Jungkook." She convinced him.

JK : "But Sana when I married you I promised in front of god to always protect you and stay by your side. How can I break the promise?" he said trying to sound disappointed.

Meanwhile tzuyu understood what was Jungkook trying to do where as Taehyung was just listening to Jungkook and contemplating everything.

SANA : "Promise?" she said while her forehead creased "Jungkook! You will leave the love of your life for a promise? She is your love and happiness, how can you be so stupid to leave her just like that. And for what? Huh. A stupid promise!!! And even if you are with tzuyu, You can still protect and take care of me. It's just that we won't be bound and won't be called as couples."

Suddenly tzuyu started clapping her hands and laughing at Jungkook's acting whereas jungkook kept his serious face on trying hard to control his laughter.

TAE : "Hey! What's wrong with you tzuyu? Have you gone crazy?" he remarked with a serious expression plaster his face. But instead of stopping she just laughed louder which made Jungkook burst into laughter.

SANA : "Yaah! Stop it already. Why are you two laughing? I'm serious about it Jungkook. Just go and choose your happiness. You don't have to always think about others and I'm not some kid that you'll have to babysit. "

JK : "Obviously! That's what my point is. I'm not some kid that you'll have to babysit. I earn my own money which is more than enough to feed myself. So, I literally don't need you to take care of me."

SANA : "What do you mean? I am married to you and I also promised tzuyu to take care of you. "

JK : "You just said that I should choose my love and happiness over a stupid Promise."

SANA : "So..." she said hoping that it's not what she is thinking about.

JK : At this point, Jungkook's blood was boiling. "You are so stupid to choose me over Taehyung. You chose a stupid promise over the love of your life. I feel so stupid to come between you and taehyung. You make me feel miserable. How can you do this Sana?

He finally let out everything he was trying to hint Sana to say. He couldn't believe Sana was so stupid to do something like this. Sacrificing her happiness for him. 

Both Sana and Taehyung were shocked.

SANA : "H-how would you know?"

Jungkook went silent and TAESANA's eyes focused on tzuyu.