Epilogue : (7)FINAL

The girl approached tzuyu and Jungkook, closing the door behind her and hugged Jungkook, playfully kissing his cheeks.

Tzuyu's heart ached at the sight. Even though she believed Jungkook, she still felt jealous.

JK : "~Aaah~Noona~" Jungkook whined. "Anyways, Tzu this is-"

Girl : "Hi, I am Park Jihyo. And I am your boyfriend's cousin."

Tzuyu internally cursed herself and sighed in relief.

TZ : "Uhh.. Oh! Hi, I am Chou Tzuyu." She bowed respectfully.

JH : "Oh C'mon, Who doesn't know you? You are so pretty and even more in real life. I can't wait to see you as my sister-in-law."

TZ : "Uh.huh😲. Umm... Thank you and you are cute too." Tzuyu truthfully told her opinion and smiled at her.

JK : "Wait but what's with that entry? Are you crazy?"

JH : "Why you mad? Because I caught you red handed or because I ruined your sweet moment?"

JK : "w-what are you talking about?" he said as he faced away from Jihyo. Obviously he didn't want her to see his red flushed face to get teased later.

JH : "Forget it. But why are you here? Aren't you going to office? I thought I'll get some time to spend with tzuyu. Are you free today? We can go shopping and hangout together."

JK : "I thought of taking a day off so, you can't get her and also you won't get what you are here for so, Get out now."

Tzuyu hit Jungkook's arm lightly,

TZ : "Is this how you talk to girls? Please don't mind him. Why don't you join us for breakfast?"

JH : "Oh thanks Juwi. You are so sweet, unlike this stupid dork. But I actually already had brunch so maybe next time."

JK : "Yeah and Noona is actually very busy. So she will have to go now. Right Noona?"

JH : "Ugh.. Why are you forcing me to go? Oh... Sorry I understand but..." she smirked evilly "give me what I want and there I'll leave your girlfriend."

Jungkook thought deeply about her offer.

JH : "What's taking you so long to say a Yes? It's an amazing deal."

Jungkook messed his hair out of anger and said

JK : "Ugh! Fine. But don't tell him or Jimin about this."

JH : "Promise." She said with wide smile, her face showed how happy she was.

Jungkook went in his room meanwhile,

TZ : "I never knew Jungkook had a cousin. I mean I never saw you all these years."

JH : "Yeah, Actually Jungkook and I were very close in childhood cause we are of same age. And Sana, I and Jungkook would enjoy our summer vacations together. But then I went to America and our contact stopped. I am back after so many years. Jungkook changed so much and Seoul did too that's why I wanted to hangout. And shopping with a world class model is a huge YES. But It's Okay if you are busy..."

TZ : "No. I'm free for a week. I just took a break since I was tired a lot. It's good that you came. I got someone to hangout with. Well give me your number. I'll contact you whenever I am free."