Chapter 19

JK : "But I know."

TZU : "What?" she said creasing her forehead.

JK : "Your Future."

He proudly said making tzuyu to stop and turn around to look straight at his face again. Tzuyu's expressions turned from confused to an amusing one.

Tzu : "Oh, Really! Then tell me what is it? " she said folding her hand in front of her.

What Jungkook did next was very unexpected.

Suddenly their surroundings became silent as if the time stopped (time didn't actually stop, Okay!). They could hear each others heart beats as both of their hearts raced. The air became colder and snow started to leave clouds slowly falling on the ground but the atmosphere was warm.

Taking his time to calm his nervous nerves Jungkook knelt down giving his hand in front to tzuyu and said the most unexpected thing.

JK : "I love you tzuyu. You are my only happiness. Will you be my girlfriend? "

Finally, in the cold, breezy and snowy night, on those silent streets, finally, Jungkook confessed his feelings. He felt relieved 😌 but tzuyu just stood their like a statue as if Jungkook just didn't propose her, as if she didn't listen to anything. Jungkook doubted the silence and tzuyu's motionless body. He looked at tzuyu with expectant eyes.

He thought 'Did author really stopped the time? But wait- the snow is falling.' (Nice logic right there young man. You are smart. Well jokes apart, let's continue...)

TZU : "Wait... I think you are mistaken Jungkook. I am not your tzuyu. "

JK : "Stop lying tzuyu. I know it's you. I just don't understand why are you not telling me. You can hide your feelings but your eyes can't. I have saw the love and pain in your eyes tzuyu. Why don't you admit it already? "

TZU : "Stop it Jungkook. Stop saying foolish things."

Tears started flowing down her eyes. And it wasn't helping Jungkook at all. He couldn't stand seeing her cry.

JK : "OK, if this is foolish then what about my name?"

TZU : "What name?"

JK : "When yesterday I fell and hurt my head you called me Jungkookie but only my tzuyu called me by that name and if it's not enough then the medicines. Only my mom and tzuyu knew that I take medicines with milk."

After hearing Jungkook's words tzuyu knew that she would never be able to make him believe that it wasn't her. She knelt down on her knees facing Jungkook, tears continuously flooding through her eyes. She hugged him and said

TZU : "How would you know it's me?"

JK : "You know what, You are still so stupid. Only tzuyu knew that I love mint-choco ice cream." With this he hugged her back, tightly, like there is no tomorrow. And this time Jungkook would never let her go.

TZU : "I missed you Jungkook!" she said as she pulled back from the hug.

JK : "I'm Sorry, Tzuyu. I never got the chance to tell you that I LOVE YOU CHOU TZUYU. To the moon and back, you are my happiness and my life. " he said wiping her tears. And being the sweet angel she is, she forgave Jungkook because she knew that she can't live without Jungkook. 

He was her life, HER HEART, her everything.

TZU : "I love you too, Jungkook. More than myself. "

Jungkook cupped her cheeks, slowly pulling her near his face and kissed her softly. Tzuyu took a last glance at Jungkook as she closed her eyes giving herself totally to the person she loved and cared for the most. 

She kissed him back softly their lips cuddled together showing their love for each other. Soon after Jungkook broke the kiss, getting up he gave his hand forward to tzuyu. She held on to his warm hands and got up wrapping her hands around Jungkook's arm. 

He felt his heart beating and remembered a painful memory when he was helplessly sitting on a cold street and THEIR HEART provided him the warmth to survive but unlike that day he felt loved. He walked with her.

They both shared the warmth of THEIR HEART on the cold streets of Seoul. THEIR HEART survived, full of love and happiness.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think about this story?

Which one is better? This ending or the ending of Part one?

So here is the final ending, it is perfect in it's own way. 

This is the my type ending. It all went just as I wanted it to. Not all sad and serious but a sincere and sweet ending is what I like. I hope you guys liked it too.

Thank you to my every reader for supporting me. Saying this so you know that you are very precious to me.

Special thanks to 

I am really thankful for your comments. The comments you leave motivate me alot. 

All my readers are special to me though.

Hope to meet soon.

And wait for the Epilogue! I have another surprise, Right there!

You are gonna get what you wanted😉.

Bye 👋!!!

I'll be back with a new story, a new concept and a new ending. Until then stay safe, be happy and enjoy reading.

Fighting!