Chapter 10

PAGE 5

17/03/2013

Hi,

After 10 long years. I met Jungkook today. This was the happiest I have ever been. The image of Jungkook I had in my mind was way too young. He is a total grown up now, more mature, handsome and attractive. I was just star struck when I saw him after so many year. This just made me more confident about my feelings for him. We spent the whole day together, talking non-stop about everything happened to us these 10 years, how our life was, how we missed each other and how it would have been if we were still together.

It all started today morning when tzuyu surprised us both by making us meet in a café. I can't thank her enough for what she did for me. She really is the angel, my life saviour. But I feel bad for leaving her alone at café, we should have atleast told her that we were leaving. I wanted to take Jungkook to the carnival to re-live some childhood memories and being the selfish me I didn't wanted tzuyu to follow us. So I just dragged Jungkook out of the café after paying for the bills.

But thinking of it now I am a bit sad 😔. Almost all the time today he kept talking about tzuyu. And when he talks about her the softness in his eyes and sweetness in his voice shows how much he loves her. I am not disappointed though tzuyu is a really good girl and they both are a perfect match. A few minutes before now he got a call from tzuyu. He was excited after talking to her, I wonder what she told him but when he left I felt a weird, creepy feeling. I don't know what it is but it won't let me sleep all night. I swear. Should I just call him back? But he already left and maybe it's too late now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JK : "Oh Sana. Only if you had called me back that day. Today it would have been something else..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PAGE 6

19/03/2013

Hi,

Today I took the worst decision of my life. 

That night when Jungkook dropped me home was the last I talked to him. The next day he was caught in an accident and is unconcious since that time. Doctors told that he lost a lot of blood because of which his heart misfunctioned and they urgently need to transplant another heart of same blood group before it causes brain tumor which can cause Jungkook's death. Finding a heart was easy to do but because of some unique antigens in his blood, it was very difficult to find one in Korea. The one from abroad was very costly even if we sold everything we had and took a lot of loans, still can't afford one. 

I had no option than contacting tzuyu for help. I didn't tell tzuyu because I thought she will be worried a lot and end up doing something to herself. But to think of it now, I shouldn't have called her. I can never forgive myself for what happened today. When I told her about Jungkook's condition, I came to know that tzuyu has same blood group as Jungkook. Everyone tried to stop her, I, Mingyu, Jungkook's parents but she just won't listen to anyone. We tried to find her parents so that they could stop her but they just vanished from this world. We searched them everywhere but couldn't reach them. And then I knew no one can stop her except Jungkook himself. 

She thought that Jungkook loves me but no one except Jungkook knew that who was his real love. Just like that she left. And her last words "I just want him to be happy." Always keep telling me that she won, her love won...

I won't write until Jungkook wakes up and is fully fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remembering the sad memories... 😖😖😭

Sana really didn't knew that Jungkook never loved her but tzuyu.