Epilogue (3)

SN : "Tzuyuuuuu~~~" Sana sighed and pulled tzuyu closer to whisper something in her ear. "it's s*x." Tzuyu just stood their frozen, her eyes and mouth open. (Tell me your reaction...)

SN : "Yah! Close your mouth right now and follow me." Tzuyu followed Sana to her room.

SN : "Sit." Sana gestured towards her bed.

Sana checked her cupboard again and again and took out some newly packed clothes which she probably never wore before.

SN : "Here. Without any questions go and change."

TZ : "But-"

SN : "I said no questions." And with that Sana left the room. 

She changed to the clothes Sana gave her and Holy-moly she looked hot🔥. The short dress hugged her body showing of her great curvy features.

*IN THE KITCHEN*

SN : "WoW! Tzuyu, you look sexy. Now I'll see how my dear best friend takes his eyes off you. Here." She handed tzuyu a lunch box, "Take this to his office and shock him. But yeah, don't let him kiss or touch you, Okay! Make him wait. Don't go near him until he begs for you. Show him that you are the hottest and sexiest girl he will ever see. Show him that you are not innocent as he thinks." Sana smirked at her own words, "You got me, Right?"

TZ : "In simple words, Seduce him?"

Sana sighed at tzuyu's simple yet complex words and nodded and gave her car keys to let tzuyu drive to Jungkook's office.

*At the company building*

It was a huge building with glass windows and aroung 40 floors. Every one was star-struck by her beauty. As she entered the employees bowed to her. They already saw her as wife of their boss even when she wasn't married to Jungkook yet. Tzuyu made her way straight to Jungkook's office. Jungkook's secretary whose table is outside Jungkook's office room stood up flashing a smile at her as he bowed in respect.

She told him not to let anyone in until she was in Jungkook's office. She half opened the door when her bracelet tangled up with the design of her dress. While she was trying to take it off she heard someone talking...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger............