Chapter 14

Tzuyu opened the door to find an organized Jungkook in suit holding a small paper bag standing with an unreadable expression. She just stood there motionless with poker face until Jungkook spoke.

JK : "Can I come in?"

Tzuyu came back to reality, opened the door wide, back off a bit to give him space to enter inside and apologetically bowed to him.

TZU : "Oh. I'm Sorry. Please come in."

JK : " Were you busy? I hope I didn't disturb you?" He said giving her the paper bag.

TZU : "No. It's fine." She said followed by an awkward silence. "umm... Sorry but Tae isn't here. He already left for his office."

Jungkook was sad as well as shocked for he understood that Taehyung was with her last night but she didn't call him darling or sweetheart but Tae which is also a nickname but safer than the other two.

JK : "It's good that way!"

TZU : " WHAT?!!!" she said almost panicking.

JK : " I-I mean I wanted to talk to you so it's fine if Taehyung isn't here."

TZU : "To me? Why? Is there any way I can help you?" she said almost like asking herself.

JK : " Yes. You can help me the most." She gave him a confused look.

Jungkook told Tzuyu everything about Taehyung and Sana, How they became friends and started falling for each other.. He also told her that Sana loves Taehyung and that she married Jungkook because of a promise and not because of love.

Tzuyu was shocked at the fact that Jungkook knows about Tae and Sana's relationship.

TZU : " Then why did you marry Sana?"

JK : " Believe me tzuyu. I didn't knew about their relationship. I swear, I married her just because my father forced me to. I never even loved her like my wife. She was is and always will be my childhood best friend. We are nothing more than that." He said convincing tzuyu to believe him.

TZU : "But... Didn't she love you? Didn't you both love each other?"

JK : " Yes. She did but she fell for taehyung who helped her through her bad times just like I fell for tzu-...."

TZU : " You fell for...?" Jungkook sighed and continued talking this time looking straight in her eyes.

JK : "Look. I don't know if you will believe me or not but I loved a girl a lot, she was my happiness, my life but she left me and along with her my smile left my lips too. Even if I'm smiling outside, I always cry inside. I loved her a lot but- "

TZU : "But? "

JK : " But my happiness left me the day she sacrificed her life for my sake and believe me I'm not lying. Your name, voice, eyes, smile everything is just like her. You are like an older version of 'My Tzuyu'. I wonder how come two people have same eyes and the same feeling when I look into them." By this time Jungkook was already looking deep in her eyes recognizing the lovely gaze of the girl infront of him. On the other side tzuyu was excited and smiling happily.

TZU : "Actually... I knew about it." She said breaking eye contact with Jungkook.

Tzuyu's words brought Jungkook to his senses and it took him a few seconds to process her words.

JK : "What? How did you know that you looked like tzuyu?"

Tzuyu spoke again focusing all attention on TaeSana as if she didn't care that she had a look alike. (Though already dead but tzuyu still looked like her, I would have been dead curious if I had had a look alike.)

TZU : " I believe you because I knew everything about Sana and Tae. I am not in any relationship with Tae. We are just close friends."

JK : "Then at my marriage and party?"

TZU : "He told me to act as his girlfriend because he wanted to make Sana realise that she loves him too and should come back to him. Untill now I thought that only Tae loved her but didn't know Sana loved him back."

JK : " REALLY!!!" Jungkook said as if it was what he wanted to hear. He was happy as hell. " Then lets bring them together.

TZU : "Why are you doing this? Won't it break you heart?" Tzuyu said being confused by Jungkook's reaction. She didn't expect him to react like that. She felt relieved and happy... Obviously, She was happy for Tae.

JK : "I and Sana are just like you and Taehyung. We act like couple but are just very good friends. I never had such kind of feelings for Sana but I don't want her to stay away from the love of her life because I know it hurts. Being away from your happiness feels like sitting on a throne of thorns."

TZU : " Good then! Tomorrow, lets meet at Qingren Cao by 7 pm. I'll bring Taehyung and you bring Sana " Tzuyu said happily, ignoring Jungkook's deep thoughts.

JK : " Sounds good."

TZU : "Yey!" Tzuyu squealed forgetting about the man sitting in front of her. Jungkook was just too busy admiring tzuyu. 

JK : ' Do you know how cute you look when you are excited?' he thought.

TZU : "What happened? Mr. Jeon! "

JK : "Jungkook. You can call me Jungkook."

TZU : "umm... OK."

JK : "Okay then. My work here is done. I'll see you tomorrow."

They exchanged their numbers. Tzuyu waved her hands at Jungkook as Jungkook waved back he was walking backwards toward the door but before reaching the door he tripped on the mat and hit his hand with the sharp corner of light-stand near by.

As he fell to the ground he heard tzuyu's shout 

TZU : " Aaah... Jungkookie!!!

She came running towards him. His hand was now dark red cause of his own blood. She immediately washed his hand and aided it. She gave him some pills to eat with warm milk. After resting for a while Jungkook excused himself saying he had an important meeting. Jungkook left with his white shirts arm all red and his own hand properly wrapped by bandages.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you happy?

That's all I want to ask.

And also I am into knock knock era tzuyu these days....

Thank you.

Keep reading and Enjoy!