Epilogue (2)

*NEXT MORNING*

Tzuyu woke up to find Sana and Taehyung cuddling and giggling with each other. She looked around sitting on the couch but Jungkook was nowhere to be found. Soon the couple noticed her and stopped their cuddling game.

TH : "Good Morning Tzuyu." She smiled at him and replied

TZ : "Morning, umm... Did I disturb you guys?"

She said, teasing them whereas Taehyung shyly entered his room.

SN : "By the way, Jungkook left for home saying he was late for work."

TZ : "Oh! Why didn't you wake me up?"

SN : "He insisted not to wake you. Since you looked a bit tired. And you should take breaks often. You just work day and night. Don't even have time to meet me huh? It's good that Oppa called you otherwise we would not have met yesterday too. And about that jerk, he doesn't seem to even remember his bestfriend."

TZ : "Yaah! Sorry Unnie. You know he has a lot of things to take care of and I have total packed schedules so we barely even spend time together." 

Tzuyu said trying to explain her problem. She felt guilty for Sana, she was the one who would always contact them and keep in touch while tzuyu and Jungkook barely had time for her.

SN : "Hmm... But tzuyu don't you think Jungkook's behavior is changed a lot these days? You should definitely not ignore these things."

TZ : "What are you talking about Unnie? He loves-"

SN : "I know tzuyu, I never said he didn't love you, but you know you shouldn't let him too much away from yourself. This behaviour is not good. You cant tell if he is secretly cheating on you. I am not saying it to offend you and I know he can never hurt you but I'm just saying in case so you should be aware."

Tzuyu listened to every single thing she told her and nodded in unison absorbing everything she said. She thought it's the perfect time to ask her.

TZ : "Umm... Unnie... do you... by any chance... know what S3 means?"

SN : "S3? No, I don't." She said after thinking properly.

TH : "Why are you asking though?" 

Taehyung said while coming out of his room in office suit and tie hanging on his neck as he buttoned his suit's sleeves.

TZ : "Nothing special. I just heard Jungkook say it and when I asked him, he just said that I am too innocent to know it."

Taehyung laughed at tzuyu's words as Sana and Tzuyu gave him confused looks. Taehyung stood in front of them and Sana started tying his neck tie as he explained.

TH : "It's kind of a formula to keep a good relationship with our partners. "  

He stopped a bit thinking how to put it into word and then continued,

TH : "1st S stands for 'Shut up' which means to keep quiet when your partner is angry.

The 2nd S is for 'Sorry' means to say sorry after an argument even if it's not your mistake.

And the 3rd S is..."Taehyung paused, looked down at Sana and smirked.

TZ : "3rd S is...?"

TH : "3rd is for-"

SN : "Tae Baby, You are already late for office hurry and leave now. Go."

Sana cut off Taehyung as she pecked him on cheeks and push him out the door.

SN : "Bye Oppa!" And with that she closed the door.

Tzuyu whined at Sana like a baby.

TZ : "~Oh Why Unnie ~ He was about to tell the 3rd one."

SN : "Seriously tzu? You are so stupid Or should I call you innocent tzu from now on? "

TZ : "Don't call me that and What do you mean?"

SN : "You still didn't understand the 3rd S?"

TZ : "No. 1st I always try to cool him down when he is angry. 2nd we rarely fight so no need for Sorry and 3rd – What is it?"  

She said jumping like a kid while trying to guess the third 'S'. Sana facepalmed herself.

SN : "Tzuyuuuuu~~~" Sana sighed and pulled tzuyu closer to whisper something in her ear. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So use your brain and tell what does 3rd S mean?

hehe, I'll leave it upto your imagination. 😁😁😁

Bye!

Enjoy and Stay tuned for the third 'S'.