Chapter 6

*AT HOME*

Inside Jungkook's Room

After the marriage ceremony ended, Jungkook and Sana returned to the house.

Silence filled the atmosphere. Both Jungkook and Sana were deep in their thoughts 💭 untill Sana broke out.

Sana : "How can it be possible? Same face, Same voice and even Same name. I...I can't believe thi-"

JK : "So you are saying that she is not tzuyu but just a look alike?" Jungkook said not letting Sana finish her sentence.

Sana : "Exactly. That's what I am saying. As Mr. Gu-Kim said I searched her up online and boy I was surprised that she is a rookie actor and very famous model in China. "

Jungkook silently slid out his phone from his pocket, pressing something while moving towards the coach.

JK : "You must be tired. Go to sleep."

He sat on the couch scrolling down tzuyu's profile and let out a deep sigh before tossing his phone away which flipped a few times and landed on the other side of the couch.

Looking at the stars shining in the dark background out of the balcony of his room. He was trying to relax but thoughts of tzuyu won't leave his mind.

'If she was not my tzuyu and actually someone else why would her eyes show love and sorrow for me?' but... 'If she was my tzuyu then who is the Chinese model and taehyung's girlfriend.'

He felt sick having this thoughts. His heart started it's unusual behavior. It was beating dead fast giving this nervous feeling or sadness, No it was something in middle of them both. He recognized it very well, just like he felt when he got up from comatose after accident. HIS HEART ACHES.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is Jungkook feeling that way?

Why is his mind as well as his heart unstable, when he knows that she is just a look alike and not his tzuyu?

Share your theories/ thoughts.

Enjoy Reading !!!