Chapter 12

PAGE 10

25/06/2020

Hi,

In all these years Jungkook changed a lot. He become more secretive and introvert. He doesn't talk to anyone. I didn't saw him smile nor cry which I know is really not good.

Today Jungkook said he wants to marry me. Even though I know very well that he loves tzuyu. I tried to tell him about taehyung and make sure that he isn't under any pressure regarding this marriage but he sounds confident. 

He already took the decision and now he will never back off. Though he promised me that we will stay like the real best friends we are, I still feel like betraying my heart. I love taehyung and it's very clear to me but I need to keep my promise. I will put stone on my heart, wash away my feelings and break up with taehyung to marry Jungkook. I will keep my promise. I will not betray you even if it costs betraying my own heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By this time Jungkook was already shocked. He raised his head up to look at the innocent looking girl sleeping on his bed. His eyes became teary but then a thought hit his mind. 'If Sana was taehyung's girlfriend then who is Chou Tzuyu? Is taehyung betraying Tzuyu? Or taehyung really loves tzuyu and was betraying Sana?' He couldn't help but read next few remaining pages of diary in hope to get answers of his questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PAGE 11

19/07/2020

Hi,

Yesterday was my marriage with Jungkook. I wish it was Taehyung by side. I saw Taehyung in the marriage. He is Jungkook's business partner but I didn't expect him to make a girl friend so fast and even bring her to marriage. Why? Just to make me jealous? It hurts. He is unknowingly hurting me more by doing this because I'm not backing off from this marriage no matter what.

And the most shocking thing was that the girl who came along Taehyung, looked exactly like tzuyu. I mean can you believe this, Same face, voice and even name?

Jungkook thought it was really tzuyu even I thought it at first but then Taehyung introduced her, I understood that she is just a look alike. If she was really our tzuyu, she wouldn't have been uncomfortable around Jungkook. But I must say she got the angelic face like tzuyu. So beautiful, no wonder she is a top actress of China.

My married life with Jungkook is just like it was before. I am glad that we still live like the best friends we were before. He is a true real friend I have got and I love him so, sooo....... much.

I just hope I can keep myself away from Taehyung. But still..... I love him... I LOVE TAEHYUNG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook understood that Sana knew nothing about Tzuyu. 'If I spend some more time with tzuyu I can find out if she is really my tzuyu or just someone else.' He whispered to himself and excitedly left to sleep on his side of the comfy bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, Sana's Diary ended.

So what do you think about the storyline now. 

Did you get it?

I promised myself to finish writing Sana's Diary today. So here I am.

It was a long day for me *sigh* 

I can sleep without regrets now.

Good night!