Epilogue (4)

Jungkook's office is simple yet cool. At one side of the room is a shelf full of files and his table where he usually sits. At other side of the room was the couch, a coffee machine and water cooler and another door which opened to a small washroom.

*TZUYU'S P.O.V.*

I half opened the door when I heard a girl talking.

Girl : "Oh Kooku, C'mon don't be so childish. Give it to me."

JK : "Nope, I won't."

I saw him smiling at the girl ever so brightly. He got up from the couch and sat on his chair near his table. The girl got up from the couch immediately after hearing Jungkook's response and went near his swivel chair. He was facing his back towards the girl. She forcefully rotated it around, making him face her.

Girl : "Look Mr. Jeon Jungkook. I've had enough of you, I'm asking you last time, give it to me or..."

JK : "Or? What will you do, huh? You cant do anything."

Girl : "Or... or I'll kiss you." She smirked evilly at her idea.

JK : "Ah! Noona~ Stop it. I'm not a kid anymore, kiss won't work you know. I want something else." He said and smiled. That smile, was the one I fell for. Why are you doing this Jungkook?

Girl : "Oh Really." She smiled . "Tell me what do you want instead of that thing right there. I'll give you everything for it. " I tried to understand what they were talking about and I noticed that she pointed at Jungkook's chest but what was she asking for??? 

Wait- 

Is she?????

NO. 

But what else?!

Is she asking for HIS HEART? (Heart? I mean his love...?)

I held back my tears and the pain in my chest started to raise. I couldn't muster the courage to look at them flirting infront of my eyes. Instead of fully entering, I closed the door of his office. Giving the lunch box to his secretary, I ran outside the building and burst into tears as soon as I sat in the car.

I drove to Sana's apartment as fast as I can. I am not able to see the road clearly because of my watery eyes. But my mind is too occupied to think about it right now.

Scrreeeeeech! Bang!