Chapter 5

JK : "Tzuyu

JK : "Tzuyu..."

He hugged her as tears started leaving his eyes. Jungkook leaned back and stared at her face with teary eyes and a smile.

JK : "I can't believe this. Tzuyu, You are alive, you didn't leave me. You... you are here Infront of me, exactly here with me. I missed you so much tzuyu. Don't ever dare to leave me. I won't let you go now."

Jungkook hugged her again, Sana stood there still shocked not understanding what's happening where as tzuyu was in Jungkook's warm embrace not knowing what is happening 'Maybe he is a fan.' She thought. And at last taehyung was the only one who didn't knew anything. Tzuyu backed off from Jungkook's embrace, as she felt a bit awkward.

Tae : "What were you talking about Jungkook? Obviously she is right Infront of you and alive cause I brought her here with me and Sana for God's sake stop staring at her as if she is a ghost. It's her first time here stop making it awkward....

I'm sorry baby. Let me introduce you to them. She is Chou Tzuyu, my girlfriend and China's most famous model and actress."

Taehyung proudly introduced his girlfriend to them.

Tzu : "Hello. Nice to meet you. And congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Jeon for your new married life."

Sana finally snapped out from her thoughts.

Sana : "Oh...um. Thank You. Nice to meet you too and please be comfortable. Sorry for his behavior. Enjoy the party! "

Sana dragged Jungkook away from Taehyung and Tzuyu. They greeted other guests as well but Jungkook kept looking at tzuyu all the time. Finally the guests started leaving, the wedding ended.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEHYUNG!!!  My ultimate Bias😍

Why is he so handsome? Just to make me suffer...

TZUYU

TZUYU.... MY LOVE 🥰🥰🥰

Finally, both my biases are in the story, together.

Tzuyu is Back... 

What do you think about this comeback of tzuyu?

Comment and ENJOY READING!!!