Holidays (chapter 21)

Loni's POV:

4 months later, October 30.

"Justice!" I yelled excitedly

"What!" He yelled back in the same tone.

"We need to get our costumes for tomorrow!" I said.

"Oh I already got those. Here go try it on while I try mine on" he said handing me an outfit.

I went into the closet and  put it on. I started brushing, seeing the outfit I was wearing. I had a black crop top and a black flowy mini skirt on. I had a red cape and knee high black boots.

I walked out of the closet in my sexy costume to see Justice in a sexy costume as well.

He wore a black torn up shirt and black jeans with holes in them. He wore black army boots and his hair was styled. He had his hair spiked up and he put two fangs on. They were the kind that you could talk easily with.

"Hot damn" he whistles

"Same to you Mr.Crombin" I said seductively 

I slowly walked to him and saw his down stairs neighbor getting excited, and quickly.

I put my hand on his bulge and started rubbing. He groaned as his head fell back. I got my knees and undid his belt.

"Please Loni. Please" he groaned.

"Yes sir" I smiled.

I pushed him onto our bed and pulled his pants and boxers off of him. I slowly started stripping my clothes, giving him the greatest strip show he could ever imagine.

As I stripped, he started to stroke his long length. He groaned as I slowly walked towards him.

I climbed on top of him and took his manhood into my hand. I leaned down to where my mouth was at the perfect level to give him a blowjob.

I teased his tip with my tongue as he stretched his arms out and squeezed the sheets in his hands.

"Do you want this?" I asked.

We haven't really had sex in while. Last time we did it was before the miscarriage. Both of us still missed our baby seeing as she would have been born by now. I guess we kinda needed some time.

I feel bad for Justice though. It was a miracle that got pregnant. There is a tiny chance that I can get pregnant and we were lucky enough to be in that tiny chance. Now I'm not so sure we will be as lucky.

"I want this. I really really want this" Justice said.

———————————————————

Justice's POV:

"Okay" she said.

She put my cock in her mouth and started to deep throat my length.

I put my hand in her hair. She realized I want control and gave it to me. She relaxed her head a little bit as I started to shove my cock in her mouth. I really wanted to give her my length but I know her mouth is to tiny for it. Still she could take most of it.

"Oh God babe im getting close" I groaned after a couple if minutes.

She lifted her head up, panting. She smiled as she caught her breath.

"May I?" She asked. Climbing over me again.

"Please do" I answered. Quick as lighting, she was riding my cock.

She moved her hips up and down and put her hands on my chest.

She started going faster and faster, each time taking more of my length.