Dinner Time (chapter 7)

Justice's POV:

I heard the bathroom door open and looked back to see someone I never thought I would.

Then I heard my mother and saw her walking in from the kitchen with another person I never thought I would see.

Chase came from the bathroom.

He must be the assistant. Joe is a Wright not a Jacobs. But I heard Ivana talking about how her daddy's name is Joe and how her parents weren't married yet but had been together for like ever. So then he must be his son. Or step son, whatever.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my mother and saw her walking in from the kitchen with another person I never thought I would see.

"Holy shit" I accidentally said.

"Justice mind your language. We have guests" my father said.

"Yes sir" I replied still looking at the unexpected guest with my mother.

The guest was smiling while she walked in. She looked up from the food she was holding and looked at Joe.

He looked at her like she just killed his dog in front of him. Pissed.

Joe suddenly spoke up interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Ahh now that everyone is here let me introduce the people I have brought with me."

The guest sat across from me and smiled at Athena.

I smiled at how Athena looked so happy having the guest next to her.

Then my thoughts were interrupted once more by Joe.

"This is Chase, my son." He said as he put his hand on the boys shoulder next to him.

Chase just smiled and said hello to everyone.

Wow you can be nice to people? That's a first. At the gym you were a bi-

Once again my thoughts were interrupted.

"And the young lady over there is my assistant." Joe said with disctus showing in his tone of voice.

"What is her name?" I asked. Seeing that Chase was a dick I figured his dad would be to.

"My name is Elizabeth" she said in signlanguage looking at me.

"Beautiful name" I said looking at her confused.

"Thank you." She repliedin sign again

I was so confused. Why does she go by Elizabeth. I practiced some basic signs I understood part of what she was saying.

Michael who sat next to me leaned over and whispered,

"What are yall saying?"

"She said her name is Elizabeth. "

"isn't that what you thought her name is? Is that her actual name or not dude?"

"I dont know" I said leaning towards him so we could be more quiet.

"Boys. Its impolite so whisper to each other while there are guests." My mom said.

Michael and I went back into a sitting up position and replied in unison,

"Yes ma'am. Sorry ma'am"

Joe laughed at this.

"It's perfectly fine Katherine. Boys are boys. That and there is a girl their age in the room. They were probably talking about how gorgeous Ella-" he cleared his throat "-Elizabeth is."