Intro: Ella Layloni

I am Ella Layloni Jacobs. Ella Layloni is my first name. Is it me or is it wierd? Anyways I am 18 years old and a senior at West Springs High. I live in California, so I guess you could say my parents have money. Key word "parents." I'm broke as fuck but everyone else in my family always has money. Not that I spend my money, I am just never given any and im not allowed to get a job.

My "family" doesn't like me. I have a brother and 6 sisters. All of which are popular and loved by our parents. We might live in the same house, but they don't talk to me and I don't talk to them unless they need something from me. I also live with my mother and her boyfriend. I have to call my mom and her boyfriend my parents or else I'll get in trouble.

Let's talk about her boyfriend shall we. He and my mom our perfect for each other. She's a bitch and he's a dick. I apologize for my language but its true. Everynight after I get out the shower, he and my mom come into my room. If im lucky I will have clothes on, but im 99% sure they wait at my door so they can come in at the worst possible time. Anyways every night they come into my room and beat me. Well that is if im lucky. Most of the time I end up getting thrown into the shower and my mom's boyfriend does... well you know the thing people do to make babies. I lost my virginity to my mom's boyfriend when I was 15. You would think she would be mad about her boyfriend fucking her daughter but no. She gets turned on by it. She likes to watch and every now and then ill get dragged to their shower (which is huge) and then they both do things to me. She likes watching more but she will still slap me or whip me while her boyfriend does the other stuff.

After they are finished with the rape I get hit and cut and all sorts of things. I had to learn how to clean all sorts of wounds just so that I wouldn't get infected. I got infected once and ended up having a swollen purple arm for a week. When my teacher noticed, my parents said that I never brought it up to them. They acted so worried and ended up taking me to the hospital just so that they could look like good people. After we got home from the hospital I was locked in my room for 2 days with nothing but a couple bottles of water.

I'm honestly used to the torture by now. My parents constantly try and find new ways to hurt me. I just don't react anymore and that makes them mad. I just let them hurt me. I guess I wouldn't even say hurt. Im so used to everything that it doesn't actually hurt anymore. Well that's only when they do things though. After they are finished I hurt like crap. I have to wear long sleeve shirts to hide all the cuts and bruises and bandages I have on my arms. Same with pants. I haven't worn shorts or a skirt in at least 5 or 6 years.

My parents aren't even the only ones that hurt me. My 7 siblings do as well. They constantly push me around or throw me to the floor if I get in they're way. Like mother like child I guess.

You're probably thinking "you're 18 and legally an adult, why dont you just move out?" Well I tried already. The first time I tried, I spoke to my parents politely telling them that I was moving out but that turned into another rape session. At that time I had a best friend, Lexi, but they threatened to do something to her if I left. I love lex to much to do that. Even if they were lying, I still wouldn't take the chance. We aren't friends anymore because i told her what my parents did and that i wanted time keep her safe. She's happy now,, happier then she was when she and i were friends. Anyways, after that, I never asked or sneaked away ever again.

I thought life would always be like this, but I was wrong. Justice Crombin came into the picture and life was never the same again.

 Justice Crombin came into the picture and life was never the same again

Maia Mitchell
As
Ella Layloni Jacobs

-

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author time:

Hi, my name is Elle. Im 19 and this story was inspired by similar events in my life. I was abused when I was younger and reading and writing was always a way for me to escape. I was adopted when I turned 15 so life is better now. Some things in this story are based off things that happened to me except for some of the abuse. Yes I was raped a couple times and I got hit with a whip a couple times but that was it. What Ella is going through is way worse. I decided to write this story to show people that things can get better. If there is something bad going on, it will get better and you will learn from it. Its okay to ask for help and that is something Ella has a hard time doing, but she gets the help she needs. Anyways I dont want to give off to much of the story.

This is my first book so there will be some problems and typos and what not. Also I dont have much free time so chapters will be kinda short. They won't be super short but they won't be long either. If your reading this then thanks for reading and enjoy the story!😘