Intro: Family and Friends

Justice's Friends:

Michael is a genius. He hates letting people know how smart he is because when he was younger he was always asked wierd questions that someone his age wouldn't know. He would always answer correctly but he got tired of it, so he simply stoppped answering. Although yes his eidetic memory turned him into a hard nerd, he is still a jock. He loves playing football more than reading, and he loves reading. On a usual day he would get up at 6 a.m. and read as much as he could. His family is rich so he has an entire library just to himself. (If you've seen the live action Beauty and the Beast then, that's how big his library is). His family and the guys call him Mike. Mike is 17 almost 18.

Josh HutchersonAsMichael

Josh Hutcherson
As
Michael

Tyler is the only guy with a girlfriend. He is probably the most loyal person you will ever meet. He used to be a player but then he met his girlfriend. He kept her a secret for a while but after a couple months of them dating, he told the guys. It was originally the girlfriend that didn't want people to know about them because she knew she would have gotten beat up and bullied by he girls he used to hook up with. Tyler hasn't been single in a year and a half now and he is definetly a different guy. He no longer hooks up with anyone and he is alot more repectful for girls and people of authority. His family and the guys call him Ty. Ty is 18.

Joshua BassetAsTyler

Joshua Basset
As
Tyler

N

athaniel isn't the brightest when is comes to school topics. He knows about survival and basic ways to take care of yourself but that is about it. The guys help him study before tests and they always help him with homework when he needs it. He needs help most of the time, but every now and then he can do assignments on his own. Nathaniel isn's stupid at all, and he does try to pay attention in class, he just always has a hard time staying focused. When it comes to real world problems, Nathaniel is the person to go to. He knows how to cook, fix cars and he loves to clean. If you were to ask him how much soap you need for your laundry, he could tell you the exact measurement by simply looking at your load. His family and the guys call him Nate or Nathan, he responds to both. Nathan is 17 almost 18.