Suprise Suprise (part 2)(Chapter 5)

Justice's POV:

I got back from the gym after about a 4 hour workout. I got home at around 7.

The boys decided to spend the night at my house so I figured that would be a better time to tell them everything than at the gym.

We all got settled in my room after taking showers.

"Wait so you're in first period with miss books?"

"Yes Ty I am. And her name isn't books its Ella Layloni." I stated

"What the fuck? What kind of person goes by their first and middle name?" Ty said

I started getting angry at the fact that he was disrespectful to her name.

"Shut up dip shit its her first name" Nathan said.

I was surprised he knew that. Nate has never said anything about her other than she sits alone at lunch.

"How did you know that Nate?" I asked

"I have her in a couple classes. She's never called on and doesn't say anything. The only noise I've ever heard from her was when she sneezed."

I was shocked to be honest. I thought I knew who was in his classes but I guess not.

"Thats because she's mute. I talked to her earlier and the class thought I was messing with her"

"Were you?" Michael asked.

"What, no"

Michael just gave me a look.

"Ok yeah I was. I was just asking her if she needed help. The teacher asked me if there was something I wanted to share and I just replied with 'I was just asking Elizabeth here if she wanted help. Then the class started attacking me. They said what her name was, I made fun of it then they said she was mute and uses signlanguage."

"Wow." Jay said

"You fucked up with the teacher in the first 10 minutes. Im impressed." He added.

I threw a pillow at him and him to shut up.

"The teacher said I should learn signlanguage since Ella Layloni is my partner"

"Are you going to?" Nate asked

"Yeah. I'll look stupid if I don't"

The guys just gave me a look.

I remembered what happened when Ella Layloni came in to the classroom.

"Ella Layloni also had a panic attack this morning. She was late to class because of it"

"Do you think it was because of us?" Michael asked.

"I dont know. I hope not. I just want to have fun with her not scar her life."

"Do you guys remember what happened at the gym earlier?" Jay asked

"What part? Alot happened." Ty responded

"That guy is Ella Layloni's brother. He just also happens to be Katherine Jacobs son."

"And?" I asked Jay

"Ugh you're all idiots" he sighed

"He said something about Ella Layloni being Ivana's sister. And seeing that Chase is Ivana's sister and he said that Ellla Layloni and him live together..." he added expecting us to catch on to what he was saying.

Jake looked at us and we all looked dumbfounded.

"What are you getting at Jay" Michael asked.

"Ella Layloni is a Jacobs"