The Truth (chapter 11)

(The boys above)

Justice's POV:

Tori and I were on our way to the hospital to go see Loni when my phone started to ring.

"Tori can you answer that for me" I asked

"Sure"

"Hello?" She said into the phone

"Hey who is this?" The person on the phone asked

"Torissa Jacobs. Who is this?"

"It's Ty. Yo boys he got a girl with him" he yelled the last part to the boys who I assume are in the background.

Tori put the phone on speaker.

"Hey dip shit. Shut the fuck up." I said to the phone.

"Aww come on bro. You haven't answered your phone all day and it's like you're avoiding us. You missed your first practice in 3 years."

"FUCK" I yelled.

"Hey boys this is Torissa again, Same one who destroyed your balls some time ago. Anyway Justice and I are busy so byeee" she said

She hung up the phone but you could hear the boys screaming 'what the hell' before the call disconnected.

"What was that for" I asked

"I know Lon more than anyone else"

"Okay and" I asked again still confused.

"Her whole life, she has been trying to keep the abuse secret. Though it may be over, do you really think that she has changed her mind."

"Oh" I said speechless to be honest

"And I know it hurt her so much to have the people that were supposed to love her, hurt her more than anything but it's just- I dont know. I dont understand why she wouldn't let me help her. Like I knew she had said that Joe would just bring me in and do it to me to but-"

Tori started ranting but I wanted to help her calm down so I interrupted her before anything out of hand started.

"Wait you call your dad Joe?" I asked

"Yeah. Well when im not around him at least. I cant see him as a dad or father when I know he is hitting the only sibling who ever loved me for me."

"Wait did your siblings miss treat you to?" I asked

"No they spoiled me."

"I'm confused" I said.

"I dont want to be spoiled. I wanted to get my drivers permit but everyone insisted that Loni had to take me everywhere I wanted to go. Even if she was doing something then she had to stop and take me."

"Oh"

"If I wanted something and would ask my mom or dad or siblings, they would tell me to get Loni to get it and pay for it. But she didn't have a job or get an allowance like all the kids got. I would always give her 3/4 of mine since she had to take me everywhere. Even if she was just tortured and her wounds were fresh and still bleeding, Joe would tell her to suck it up and deal with the pain and take me where I wanted. When there were times like that, she would sit in the passenger seat and I would drive to the dance studio."

"The studio Mr Smith owns?" I asked.

"Yeah but we call him Sir" she replied

"Same. I think everyone does now that I think about it. Anyways you were saying?"