The News (chapter 15)

Justice's POV:

"Wow" was all I could say.

We just finished our mind-blowing amazing sex session? I dont know what to call it. We didn't have sex but we did eat each other I guess.

I intertwined my fingers with her's as we both tried to catch out breath.

"I'm a virgin" I said.

Holy shit! I didn't mean to say that. Ahe probably thinks I'm weird now. But she likes my wierd right? At least when she told me she loved me, one of the reasons she did was because of my weirdness

"Oh. Okay" she said

"Okay?"

"Yeah. I mean if your a virgin your virgin. Im not 100% sure if im not one soo yeah." She replied

"What do you mean? I thought you were raped. As much as I hate to admit and remember it, I saw Joe inside you"

"Well he's like super tiny. Like not even 2 inches while erect" she said

"Damn. That is tiny."

"Exactly. I was told that it would hurt when you lose your virginity but when he first raped me, I didn't feel any pain"

Loni's phone interrupted her and she picked it up.

"Hey Tor what's up?"

"Mom said he can stay the night and you have to be home by 7 at the latest. Its 4:30 now, so you have some time"

"Thanks Tor. We'll be home before then."

She hung up the phone and turned her head to look at me.

She smiled and bit her lip seductively.

I smiled and chuckled. I was laying right next to her leanings on my elbow.

I pecked her lips a couple of time while we both just smiled.

"I have to ask you something" I said after minute or so of is kissing.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Would you be wiling to go to a doctor to see if you're a virgin?"

Her eyes widened at my question. I was honestly surprised as well. I didn't think before I asked her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well you said you didn't feel pain when you thought Joe took your v card. I was just curious if he actually did take it or if he was to small for it to count."

"Oh" she replied

"If it will make you feel better then yes. I will go to get it checked" she added while smiling.

I hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much baby. I know a doctor who does walk in appointmentsfor my family. I think she will be happy to help us" I said happily.

I forgot we were both naked but I felt my length rub against her leg as I hugged her. I instantly got hard.

"We still have some time but I want to get this appointment done quickly. Your gonna have to calm your little friend down for a little bit" she said while grabbing my length in her hand.

She started rubbing it again and I groaned as my head leaned back.

She got up and grabbed her clothes and bag.

I looked at her as she walked towards the shower room leaving me and my so called little friend frustrated.

"Oh no you don't" I said as I grabbed my clothes.