Suprise Suprise(part 1)(Chapter 4)

Ella Layloni's POV:

"You're lucky she has such a good heart. Otherwise you would get more than a few slaps as punishment for your actions today." I turned my head so I wasn't looking at my mother.

I was confused when I felt my bandages being cut off.

"Relax Ella Layloni. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to change your bandages. No matter what you or Torissa say, I know she was the one who untied you. I also know she didn't actually slap you. She loves you to much to do that."

A tear fell down my cheek as I turned my head to look at my mother. She untied me and helped me sit up.

"Mom?"

"Yes Ella Layloni?"

I started to cry as I could barely get the words,

"It hurts mom, it really hurts"

"Oh Loni I'm so sorry for everything I have ever done to you"

I haven't heard my mother call me Loni since my dad died.

She hugged me gently and I felt her tears on my shoulder.

I was only wearing a clip bra, my underwear and black short short.

She pulled back and looked at me. She covered her mouth as she cried even harder.

It was wierd. The mother I used to know was with me. The mother i had before Joe came was sitting on my bed crying genuine tears.

"Mom?"

She struggled but eventually got the words out, "yes honey?"

I hesitated at first but when I felt her warm palm on the top of hand I froze and looked at her.

"Say what you want Loni. I promise I won't hurt you"

"Why did you do it. I mean why the cuts and bruises"

"I have no excuse and I know my reason is very invalid and selfish but, i was mad. I was mad that after having 2 girls I got another one. I so desperately wanted a boy but didn't get one. Before your father left for the Sugarland castle, " she chuckled softly. I don't remember much of my dad but when he died I was very confused. My mom would say 'daddy is going to the Sugarland castle for a while'.

She kept going, breaking me out my thoughts,

"Before he left for the castle, he told me it wasn't your fault and that I had no reason to be mad at you. I had thought about it and eventually started to realize my mistake in hating you. After he passed and I met Joe, he made me believe that everything was your fault."

I heard Joe yelling,

"Katherine my love? Where are you?!"

"Loni please listen to me carefully. I really am sorry and I promise to never again do horrible things I have done to you. I will do my best to get your siblings and Joe to stop the abuse but I can't promise it. I love you and I truly mean it."

I couldn't speak. I was frozen. All I could do was nod my head while the tears ran down my cheeks.

"I'll come back to fix your bandages as soon as I can. Go take a bath in Tori's room."

I nodded my head again still shocked at what my mother is doing.

She left the room and I heard her taking to Joe.

"We have to stop hurting her."

"WHAT WHY?!"

"Shh calm down my love. Have you seen her body? She's practically brown and purple. Her once beautiful clear skin has been damaged by us. Just stop hurting her please"

"Katherine I cant just stop after what, 12 years?"

"Please Joe. Just at least think about it"

"Fine my love. She will have a break tonight"

"Thank you joe" was the the last thing I heard my mother say.

I sneaked into tori's room. She was still awake and already had a bath made and a bra with short shorts put out for me.

"I kinda heard everything that mom said. I thought she would believe my story" tori said with hints of happiness and sadness in her voice.

"What mom said is good, so why do you sound sad Tori"

"Because I know my father. I know his obsession with you. I know that tonight isn't going to be the last night he hurts you."

I realized what she was saying. My mother said she couldn't promise and that she would try to stop the abuse.

"I guess I just got my hopes up" I said while shrugging

"Come on Lon. Let's get you clean" she said while holding her hand out.

I took her hand and we walked to the giant tub in her bathroom.

It was surprising to see my youngest sister like this. She's 15 but has the maturity of someone at least my age.

It makes me kind of sad that someone as young as her has to witness how evil humans can actually be.

I undressed, changed into a swimsuit and got in the tob. I sat in the middle, took off my top and hugged my knees so that Tori could wash the wounds on my back.

When she went to wash the fresh wounds I got today, she would give me her hand and wash the wounds slowly and carefully.

I felt bad for how hard I was squeezing her hand.

After about 10 minutes, our mother came into the bathroom

"Oh honey I'm so sorry." My mother said while grabbing a hair tie off the counter.

She put my hair in a bun so that Tori had better access to my back.

My mom grabbed the first aid kit and some extra ointments and bandages.

While Tori washed the wounds on my stomach, my mom let me squeeze her hand.

It was honestly surprising. I've cleaned my own wounds before but I never had help.

-------------------

It took about 2 hours to finish cleaning and bandaging the wounds.

We all went to our rooms and tried to sleep.

I could hear the snores of the men in the house. I didn't hear the usual phone calls my sister were on so I assumed they were asleep.

It took a long time but after a while I finally fell asleep.

-------------------

A/N:

Hey so I think this is a shorter chapter, so if it is im sorry. Im babysitting my 6 month old neice and its hard to write while holding a sleeping baby.

Anyways have a great day and enjoy my book😘

Also the picture on the top of the chapter is all of the Ella Layloni's sisters.