First period (Chapter 2)

Ella Layloni's POV:

After grabbing my bags, I walked out of the room seconds after the group of boys left me. They all looked so surprised seeing that I wasn't surprised. I actually saw the boys trying to find me earlier.

After years of suprise torture attacks, I've learned to be very observant.

I just find it so stupid that people think the ways those boys do. Like what switch in your in your brain flipped to where you're like 'hey you know what I think? its fun to ruin people's days.' Like seriously what the fuck.

I could care less if they mess with me or bully me, but I know I'm not the only one. I've seen those 5 boys mess with other people. One of which just happened to my old best friend Lexi.

*flashback starts*

I was about to walk up to them and hit all of them where the sun dont shine but then Lexi gave me a look. It was the look that said 'please don't'. I gave her a confused look then the one she gave me made my heart break.

I had to cut her out of my life so that my family wouldn't hurt her. It tore my heart at the time but the look she gave finished tearing my heart completely.

All she did was give me a look that said 'I'm okay'. But I know she wasn't. I saw a tear run down her face and in that moment, those boys weren't the ones hurting her.

I was.

*flashback ends*

I kept walking to class but stopped when I saw Lexi. I just ran up to her and hugged her and said,

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want to I swear but they said they were gonna hurt you and I couldn't let them. I love you to much"

By the end of my sentence I was crying.

Lexi just hugged me back and I felt her tears on my shoulder.

"I could never hate you Lon (Lexi's nickname for Ella Layloni)"

"Wait."

I looked up at Lexi confused. She looked at me then smiled. She put her hands on my cheeks and wiped away my tears

"Lon you're crying. I told you, you were still human"

We both laughed and the bell rang.

We looked at each other and them started crying some more. We hugged for about 5 minutes before a teacher walked up to us.

"Girls are you okay?" The teacher said as she noticed that we were practically sobbing.

"Yeah we're okay ma'am" I said while lexi fixed her clothes.

I went to wipe my tears off my face when a button on the wrist part of shirt came undone. I quickly hid my arm behind me back. Lexi knew what was going on and quickly said that we will be off to class now.

I walked into the classroom

"Goodmorning Ella Layloni. Why are you late?"

I looked up at her and said I had a panic attack and got help from Lexis Avery.

The teacher asked what class she was in then called the teacher of that class after I told her.

I said everything in signlanguage. All the teachers at the school knew that I didn't like to speak and rarely ever did. I used signlanguage in all of my classes and I was rarely ever called on.

My teachers didn't call on me because they understood. I liked it that way. Not many students have heard me talk either.

"Hello is the science classroom. Please excuse Lexis Avery's tardiness. She was helping a student that was having a panick attack."