Sadly Familiar (chapter 18)

Justice's POV:

Tori called and I told her what happened.  She wanted to skip school and come visit Ella Layloni but I told her to finish her studies for the day.

Ty, Jake and I got to hospital and I gently picked up Loni. The boys ran ahead of me to get a clear path for me. I jogged carefully while holding Loni in my arms.

We got inside the hospital and it saddened me for a moment. We were at the same hospital that loni was in after her siblings got arrested the first time. Its sad how much time Loni has had to spend in this hospital.

I took myself from my thought quickly remembering the passed out woman in my arms.

"Help! I need Dr.Jonas"

Dr.Jonas was the head doctor for Loni last time we were here.

"Justice? What's going on?" Dr.Jonas yelled as he ran towards us.

He pointed to a gurney then to two nurses. They quickly brought the gurney to us.

I placed Loni on the bed.

"Justice what is going on on?" The doctor said.

"Her family got bailed out. They tried to make her look bad at school and when she found out it was her mom who bailed them out, she got mad and started running. I ran after her but by the time she came into my view she was collapsing." I said panicked.

"Its okay. We will help her" he said.

"Thank you" I replied.

"Boys" Dr. Jonas greeted.

"Doc" they replied.

"Will Torissa be joining us soon?" Doc asked.

"No. I told her to finished the school day then come."

"Alright. I'll go tend to the young miss" he said while leaving.

"Justice this is the second time something has happened to your little bitch of a girlfriend while I'm at the front desk" said a mystery nurse

Remember the one that caused my panic attack and tried to seduce me last time I was here? She said that Loni wouldn't make it and called Tori a bitch. Yeah it's that nurse

"What are you saying Martha?" I said to the nurse.

"I'm saying that it's fate. The universe is telling you to breakup with her and come to me" she smirked.

I put my mouth next to her ear. I could feel her smile.

"I find it funny that you would say this. Im so lucky that you are the nurse on duty this time to. It gives me more evidence to get you fired" I whispered.

I leaned back and she looked shocked. Jake knowingly recorded everything she said.

"Thank you Jake." I said with an evil grin.

We started walking away and I heard Ty say something to Nurse Martha.

"Say something bad about our sister again and it will be far worse" he said angrily.

I just smiled. He thinks of Loni as a sister.

We waited outside Loni's room for a little bit before Doc came out.

"She was just in shock. She is awake now but I suggest only one of you go in. And I think it should be Tyler." Dr.Jonas said.

"I'm sorry what?" The boys and I asked at the same time.

"Trust me. Tyler you go in for a little bit then Justice can go in then you may all be in there at once"

"You trust me bro?" Ty asked.