The end? (chapter 23)

(Dont watch yet. Justice and Loni Dance Routine)

Justice's POV:

4 years later

"Lets graduate Bitches!" Loni screamed into the university intercom microphone.

Today is Graduation Day. We are graduating from California Institute of the Arts.

Loni is.. let's just say... excited.

Loni and i are both graduating with degrees in performing arts. Hers includes dance and acting while mine includes dance and directing.

The school let us buy an apartment together on campus instead of doing the usual stay in dorm for blank amount of years.

Apparently, getting married before going to college is beneficial in a few ways.

Anyways, both of us are now 22. We don't have anymore friends.  It's still Jake, Ty, Michael, Nathan, Luke, Tori, Loni and I.

We got to the auditorium where the ceremony was being held. We got there an hour early so that we could help set up.

The school asked Loni and I to do a dance performance, so we had to set up the speakers and what not.

After about an hour the auditorium was full of a couple thousand people.

"Lady's and Gentlemen. Today is the day where our hard working students graduate and celebrate 4 years of hard work." The president of the school spoke.

"We will go by classes, starting with our dance class. We ask that you are quite during the dance performance coming up" he added.

After some teachers spoke Loni and I were called to the stage.

"Now, the school's top two students.  These two have worked hard together in all their classes. They are the top of all dance classes and have the best grades in the entire school. I thank you both for your efforts and dedication. I now introduce to you, Mr. And Mrs.Crombin! The only married students on campus" the president spoke.

The crowd laughed at the president's  comment as Justice and I took our positions. Justice was wearing black pants and a blue tank top. I wore black leggings and a blue tank-crop top.

The music started and we began dancing.

(See routine above)

After we finished everyone stood and clapped. Loni and I stood panting, our foreheads against each others. I kissed her and the sounds faded. Everything went silent and the people disappeared.  It was only Loni and I in that moment.

"Bravo Justice and Ella Layloni.  That was amazing" the president said snapping us out of the moment. The sounds grew louder and the front row you can hear people screaming.

"That's my sister Bitches!" Tori Screamed.

Everyone laughed and Luke put his hand over Tori's mouth.

"Sorry!" Luke yelled

"With that interesting note, we ask the performers to say a few words" the president chuckled.

Loni and I walked up to the podium hand in hand.

I nodded at Loni and she started speaking.

"When I was 14 I was kicked out of my house for a week. I ran and ran in till I thought I was safe. That was when I found a dance studio. Inside was a man who would soon become a father figure to me. That man was my father's best friend before he passed away when I was very young. He taught me to dance and showed me that love is possible. That man became my sanctuary from my step father and siblings. Except the girl who screamed I was her sister." Loni smiled when she spoke about Loni.