Intro: Justice Crombin

I'm Justice Crombin. I'm an 18 year old senior at West Springs High in California. I'm probably the hottest 18 year old you will ever see. Im practically God's gift to women. Now I know that sounds stuck up and like I have a big ego but it's not. I mean, just look at me, I'm spicy. Anyways, I'm the most popular guy at school. All the girls love me. And I mean ALL the girls. One time I had 6 girls come up and ask me if I wanted group sex. I said yeah and that I'd meet them after school. I didn't though, I stood them up. Everyone thinks that I'm this player and I get laid all the time. Its not true though. I'm actually a virgin. God that sounds so wierd, "look at me im the virgin player." He'll no, I want to save myself for someone I love. Of course I had to do something to become the school's biggest player, so here's the secret. I go with girls to a private place and just talk to them. All the girls at my school are ready to just spread their legs for me, so it's not hard to get them turned on. I simply whisper in their ear "don't you wish I would take you so hard right here?" Then I just walk away. None of the girls ever say what I do to them because they want others to be jealous that its "our little secret." All they simply say is that I was magical. I dont understand how people can be so horny. I know some of the girls I've gone with have fucked at least 3 of my best friends.

Anyways enough with my sex life and such. My group of friends consists of 5 people. Me (the leader obviously), Michael (the secret genius), Jake (the actual player), Tyler (the only one with a girlfriend), and Nathaniel (the one that fails in school the most). In our group of 5, everyone has a nickname. Justice (boss), Michael (Mike), Jake (Jay), Tyler (Ty) and Nathaniel (Nate/Nathan). All of us play football together. Ty is Captain of the football team, but when he isn't at practice then I am. We all hang out on a regular basis and live near each other.

I live in a rich part of California. Well to be fair you kinda have to have money to live in Cali but that's not the point. I live in a mansion with my mom, dad and little sister Athena. She's such a sweet heart. My parents are great. My mom supports me with everything I do, especially sports. I play football, soccer, basketball and I also do track and field. My dad helps me practice for all of them. At first my parents were scared that all these extra sports would bring my grades down but they actually help me. While I practice, my dad makes me study and if I get an answer wrong then I have to do extra laps or something. My family is great and I could never imagine life without them. My room is also pretty dope. I have a fire place in it and my own little living room. I prefer darker brown and reds so my room looks kinda old fashioned but modern at the same time (picture above).

At school I have good grades. I have A's in almost all my classes. I'm pretty observant as well. I can tell which kids are okay to pick on and which ones are off limits. I don't want to make people super upset that they get picked on but at the same time its fun for me and the gang. There is this one girl at my school, Elizabeth or something, and she is the best to pick on. When I first saw her she looked emotionless so I figured why not make her feel something. When I first picked on her she didn't do anything. She didn't move or speak, she just stood there silently watching as the gang opened her bag and dumped everything out making a giant mess. It made me mad. That whole reason I picked on people is because it was fun to see their reaction but she didn't do anything. She took the fun out of it and because of that I made my mission to get a reaction. Its been a couple weeks since I first started picking on her. She still does nothing. I have her in a few of my classes and even then she doesn't say anything. The teacher has never called on her. I think she might be mute. I have to admit, we aren't really picking on her anymore, we are bullying her. I'm not proud of it but I have to get a reaction from her. I've tried punching her and she still didn't do anything. This Elizabeth girl or whatever is driving me crazy by not doing anything. Little did I know that, soon, it would be everything she was doing that would drive me crazy.

 Little did I know that, soon, it would be everything she was doing that would drive me crazy

Jacob Elordi
As
Justice Crombin

-

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry again for the chapters being short. Just in case it was confusing, Elizabeth is Ella Layloni, Justice just doesn't know her actual name. The next chapter will be descriptions of the gang, Justice's family and Ella's family. After that then I will start the actual story. Anyways I have to go to bed. Goodnight and once again if you're reading this, thank you😘