Company (chapter 12)

Loni's POV:

I woke up to see Justice sleeping as well. I had fallen asleep on his shoulder and if im guessing correctly, he leaned his head against mine and fell asleep to.

"Justice wake up" I whispered.

He just grumbled and didn't even move.

"Go back to sleep my love" he said

My heart skipped a beat. He called me his love. I want to be his love. I wouldn't mind it. I could be his love and he could my mine.

My thought were interrupted when I got an uncomfortable feeling.

"Baby please get up. I need help" I said.

He opened his eyes and looked panic

"What is it? Did one your stitches come undone? Did you hurt yourself? Speak to me Loni, I need to know?" He said way to quickly for me to even try to interrupt him.

"I have to pee again" I said smiling with my lips and not teeth.

"Oh" he said with his eyes wide

"Okay let's get you up" he added while helping me off the bed.

We got into the bathroom and he helped me get into a comfortable squatting position.

I started doing my business when I finally understood the uncomfortable feeling.

"Oh my God! Loni your bleeding!" Justice yelled.

"What's today?" I asked.

He told me the date and I automatically hated my body once more.

I started my period. My lady time came at the worst possible time. I mean I say that everytime I get it but still. Blood coming out of your areas is not fun people!

"Justice" I said embarrassed

"What?"

"Get a nurse please"

"Are you gonna be okay. I mean you're bleeding, shouldn't we get a doctor instead? " he questioned.

"Justice" I warned.

Dammit im already in a pissy mood.

He helped me get into a position where I could hold myself up with a bar then ran to get a nurse.

Justice and the female nurse came in and she gave a sympathetic look.

"Oh honey. Mother nature has blessed you hasn't she?" The nurse questioned.

I laughed and nodded my head.

Poor Justice didn't know what we were saying.

"She started her menstrual cycle dear" she told Justice

"Oh" he stated like he knew what happened.

We all knew he was clueless

The nurse helped me clean myself up and we started walking out of the bathroom to get new underwear and a pad.

Suddenly someone started to walk in the room and Justice quickly shut the door and blocked it with his body.

I was thankful though. My lower privates were still sticking out and as much I love my ass 'cause let's be real I got a nice booty, I didn't want people seeing it other than who had to and Justice.

WAIT WHAT?! I wanted Justice to see my ass. The fuck is wrong with me. The doctors and nurses I didnt mind but they had to be female but I just like said I could care less about Justice. Holy crap! I want Justice to take me?! Wait no no no. Just because I like the attention doesn't mean I want the hottest guy on earth to take me. Yes that's it.