"PLEASE" they all begged (chapter 10)

Justice's POV

After Sir had left, loni and I stayed at the studio a little longer.

I looked at my phone.

"Shit! Loni we have to go!"

"Wait what? Why?" She asked

"It's 7 o'clock love" I chuckled

"Shit! What are you doing still standing?! Go!" She said grabbing her stuff.

She locked up the studio then walked to her car.

"Justice where is your car" she asked

My eyes widened then softened.

"Oh right. I didnt want you to know I followed you so, I kinda... maybe... parked a block away"

She chuckled then smiled at me.

I slowly walked closer to her, our gazes never leaving each other's.

I gently grabbed her elbows and rubbed her arms with my thumbs.

Hold shit! What's happening? Why is my heart beating so quickly. My heart has never beaten this quickly when around her. Well except when I kissed her. HOLY FUCK I KISSED HER?!

My thoughts were interrupted when I pressed my lips against her's. I didnt even know I was doing it till our lips touched.

While we kissed, I grabbed her phone from her back pocket. I don't think she realized 'cause she didn't stop me.

We pulled away from each other. Both of us trying to catch our breath.

"You know today has been quite eventful. Some could say we are living the lives of characters in a romance book" I said

"Yeah. I have to go though" she said

"Bye" she said softly

"Bye" I replied quickly putting her phone in my pocket so she wouldn't see it.

-------------------

I got into my car and put her phone on the passenger seat.

I started the car and started going home.

I called my dad telling him I might be home a little later and that I had to drop notes off to a student who was absent today. After we hung up I noticed my grip on the steering wheel was so tight my knuckles were white.

What the hell is happening to me. Why did I feel so...connected with her.
It's like every piece of my body was put together perfectly with her's.

We were.... no longer broken.

-------------------

After about 20 minutes I got to Loni's house. I had to stop to get an extra charger for her phone since it was dead and mine was to. I had figured that I stole it and I might as well charge as an im sorry before giving it back to her.

I walked up a beautiful path to the front door of the house I believed was Ella Layloni's. (See Loni's house bellow)

 (See Loni's house bellow)