Meeting Justice Crombin (Chapter 1)

Ella Layloni POV:

"ELLA BE THE GOOD SLUT I KNOW YOU ARE AND LOOK AT ME"

It was a usual morning for me. Wake up, get dressed and get abused, just like always.

I stood there laughing in my head about how Joe actually thinks I'll just obey him.

I know it would be easier and less painful for me I just listened to what my parents told me to do but I couldn't do that. I can't give them that satisfaction.

I continued to just stand there. I didn't look at Joe and I didn't walk away.

"Dumb bitch did you not hear a word I just said to you?!"

Joe did this every morning before school. He would stop me before I could get my lunch ready, tell how worthless I am, whip me. All while my mother just watched and laughed. If I was lucky, I would only get slapped.

Unfortunately today was not a lucky day.

"Joe can I say something?" I asked.

"What" he said while taking off his belt.
"Speak wisely Ella Layloni for if you don't, you will get hit hard. Do you understand"

I nodded my head

"Good now what does the bitch want?"

"To go to school"

I knew what was gonna happen. Just wait for it. Wait...wait...

*WHACK*

There it is. I felt the burn on my back. I knew it was gonna leave a mark.

Joe was in an even worse mood this morning. That is until...

"Morning daddy" said Ivana.

Say hello to my dumb bitch 'sister'. She was never a sister to me. She saw the belt in Joe's hand and laughed.

"Make sure to hit her hard daddy. She asked for a spoon yesterday. Ungrateful bitch"

Ah yes. The usual 'daddy she is so selfish and ungrateful' then the next thing you know, 'daddy I need 200 dollars. I want to go shopping '

And they say I'm a bitch. Like I get it you don't like me but just shut the hell up. No one cares if you thi-

My thoughts were suddenly cut off.

"Ella take Tori to school. And don't bother getting breakfast or lunch" said my mother.

I didn't even notice that the rest of my siblings were downstairs as well as mother.

I turned around and looked at Tori then nodded my head at the door signaling for us to go.

Tori said goodbye to everyone and then we left.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After we got into the car, Tori immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry I wasn't downstairs sooner. I heard Joe yelling at you and hitting you and I knew it was the belt cause I secretly hid the whip hoping that it would help and-"

I was surprised. Tori said Joe not dad. She calls him dad when he's with her and i guess i just now noticed that the second he's not around, he's just Joe to her.

I was snapped out of thoughts when I noticed she started tearing. I quickly drove out of the drive way and stopped at the first park I saw. She kept talking the entire way to the park which really wasn't that long. Maybe about 3 minutes from our house.