Going Home (chapter 13)

Ella Layloni's POV:

Ok so life is boring. Like really boring.

Some stuff happened so I am at the hospital longer than expected. Its been 3 weeks since I was first admitted into the hospital. And not much has happened since then. The boys only came to the hospital like once a week and Tori came everyday after school for about 2 hours then would leave.

Justice though... he has been here everyday. The school gave he and I permission to do everything online. So yeah, now we have the same schedule and classes.

I feel really bad though 'cause he gave up sports so that he could be at the hospital with me. Luckily all he had was track so his coach said he will still be on the team as long as he runs and does the usual warm up everyday.

He would usually do that while I was doing physical therapy inside but I had asked if I could do therapy outside. Since then, I do my physical therapy outside while my therapist person and I track his time for him. The field at the hospital is small so he ends up passing us about 10 times before all his laps are actually completed.

Anyways im being discharged today. My mom said she sold the house and got a new one. Apparently she wanted to "start over with a clean slate"

The school changed me and Justice's schedules so we have the same one. For my sport, I just have to help his coach with what I can. The hospital said that even though its been a few weeks, I shouldn't do sports or anything athletic and should just stay with my physical therapy exercises for workouts.

I also feel bad for Justice being at the hospital with me so much. He hasn't been around the guys as much and same with his family. Justice would always get to the hospital before I wake up and leave super late. Sometimes he would just spend the night with me.

Sometimes Athena would come to the hospital and spend the whole day with Justice and I. She spent the night at least once a week. It was always on weekends but still it was nice. I guess her coming over and being with Justice made me feel better but I still felt horrible.

Poor girl had been through so much and I felt like I was stealing her big brother. Its the same with the guys. They have all been friends for who knows how long and then suddenly I come into the picture and its like Justice isn't even part of their group anymore.

The guys would tell me it's fine and that I dont need to feel bad but I can tell they all secretly dislike me for it. They only ever visit me because they know Justice will be here.

When they are visiting, they take Justice and the 5 of them do stuff, leaving me alone.

I liked it though. It was nice to have some time for myself and it was nice to see Justice so happy. Even after I could get up and walk around just fine, he still worried about me.

I was able to wear my own clothes again so just about everyday was sweats and a crop top. During physical therapy it was a sports bra and athletic shorts.

It was funny though when Justice would finish his workout before my therapy session was over. He would just watch and talk with me and the therapist. One of the exercises I had to do required me to bend over. It didn't matter what angle Justice saw me from, everytime he had to bite down his lip. I could see him get hard but when I would bend over and my ass was facing him, he would get even harder than normal.

Even though I've never seen his manhood, I know its big. Like larger than average. Like full on 8 inches. I dont want to assume that its that long but seeing him hard is like. Oh heavens I can feel the red on my face just thinking about it.

Anyways I'm going home today. I haven't seen the new house my mom bought but Tori says its better then our old house. Knowing Tori its probably because Joe and my siblings have never been inside it.