Getting her back. (chapter 14)

Justice POV:

A few weeks had passed since me and Loni's fight.

I think I'm going to call her Ella Layloni again seeing as she isn't happy with me. She said I could call her Loni because she and I were close but now I dont think we are. And it's my fault.

The guys haven't talked to me since that night either. My parents have talked to me but I can tell they are disappointed. Athena is mad at me. All she will ever say to me is "you hurt my bestfriend so you're on the bad boy list"

I deserve everything though. Its my fault everyone is mad at me. They all have the right to be. Especially Ella Layloni.

We still had the same classes but she would ignore me all time. The only time she would take to me was during track and field when coach told her to track all of our times.

The boys would avoid me as well. I tried sitting with them at lunch a couple times but would always move.

Even other students noticed things. People asked what happened between Loni and I and why I didn't bully her anymore. I told them that we figured out our problems and were friends now but then they would ask why she would ignore me all the time and I would say that we got into a fight. Technically I'm not lying, I'm just not telling the whole truth.

I would go to Ella Layloni's new house everyday but Tori would always tell me to go away.

———————————————————

After school ended I saw Loni leave. I looked at the guys and frowned. They started walking over to me and I was so happy that they would even acknowledge me at this point.

"Justice we just wanted to say we are sorry for-"

I interrupted Jake as I hugged him as hard as I could. Not to hurt, I just really missed him. I missed all of them.

The guys group hugged me and I felt a tear of happiness fall from my cheek.

I think Jake felt my tear 'cause he instantly pulled away and looked at me.

"What's wrong? One second you're smiling the next you're crying."

"I am so so so sorry. To all of you. I fucked up with Loni and-"

"I need to say something" Ty interrupted.

We all looked at him curious as to what he was going to say.

"Loni went mute again" he said

"She is mute at school remember?" I said.

"No like she went completely mute. I've been talking to Tori lately and she said that since Loni got home the day after being discharged, she hasn't said a thing." Ty said.

"Wait the day after? She got discharged on Athena's birthday"

"Oh. That's wierd" Nate said.

"Justice you need to find her" Nate said

"Wait what?"

"We all talked about what has happened the past few weeks and we realized that you love her. She was in need of help and we hated her for it. We know that if one of us got hurt the way she did then you would be with us everyday and not her. Your a sweet guy who helps in every possible way. What we felt towards her is gone and now  we respect her for everything she has been through.  We also realized that it wasn't her fault you were being a good person. We forgive you and dont feel any hatred towards Loni" Michael said finally saying something.