Expressing (chapter 19)

(Dont watch the video yet)

Justice POV:

Its been 2 months since Loni's "family" made an appearance at the school.

She has been so depressed lately.  She goes to school and is mute, but then people talk to her she doesn't do anything. She just walk away. She talks to me but it's never very long.

Her mom sold the house to Loni. Loni decided to press charges the first time her siblings got arrested.  From that she got about a million dollars since there were so many of them. Her mom also gave her fashion company shares to Loni.

Loni was actually super smart about it and hired someone to run the company. She gets 65% of the profits, the one running it gets 20% and the other 15% pays the employees. Loni goes in every now and then to help around. She says she wants to at least earn the money, not just sit away and have it handed to her.

When she does go in, she does some of the more hard things. Sometimes she teaches employees basic skills and other times she does paperwork. For only being a senior in highschool, she is super smart.

I'm not gonna get into super big detail about that but know she is earning the money she has.

After school, she changes her clothes then goes straight to see her dad. I dont know what she does while there, all I know is that I trust her when she says she goes there everyday.  I don't know what happens while she is there but everytime I see her afterwards, she is always in a better mood. She is still depressed and doesn't do much but she does seem to be getting better.

She also brought Tori to the cemetery a couple times. Tori said that I dont need to worry about anything. As long as Loni has access to her dad, she will be okay.

In about 3 months we graduate. Im super excited for it. We get to have a party at Loni's afterwards and have a fun time. It will be me, the boys, Tori and Luke. Luke and Tori officially started dating and are so cute together. But Loni and I are still better. Not that it's a couple goals competition or anything.

I was interrupted by my thoughts as Loni ran into my bedroom and went straight for the bathroom.  She was throwing up alot.

I ran into the bathroom and grabbed her hair. I put it into a messy bun for her and rubbed her back while she continued to through up.

After she stopped throwing up she sat against the outside of my bath tub.

"You okay? That was alot of puke."

"Something is wrong Justice.  Something is very wrong. It started at the cemetery and luckily I got into the bathroom into time. I got into my truck and came here as fast I could. I started to feel sick again after I pulled into your driveway and hear we are now" she said. She was clearly panicked.

"Okay. If it doesn't get better in a week then we will take you to the doctor okay?"

"Okay" she said

"Come on let's get you showered and changed into some comfortable clothes."

She nodded her head yes and stood up. I undressed her till she was naked then walked her into my giant shower. I turned the water on put it at a warm temperature. I stepped out before I could get wet and pulled out two towels from under my sink. I put them on the shelf next to the shower then got myself undressed. I went into the shower and saw her just standing there.