Threats (chapter 9)

Justice's POV:

I held Ella Layloni for about 5 minutes before sitting down and leaning against the wall. I moved Ella into a position where she was siton my lap sideways. She leaned against my chest, still crying.

I started stroking her head slowly, hoping it would help her calm down.

I grabbed her phone and asked her if I could put my number in it.

She nodded her head yes and I asked for her password.

"It's sugarlandcastlno space" she said

"sugarland?"

"It doesn't matter" she said while getting up.

I pulled her back down and she was straddling me again

"Elle Layloni I know-"

"Loni" she said interrupting me.

"Sorry what?"

"Call me Loni. Or Ella or Layloni. I dont care."

"Why?" I asked. "I thought only people close to you can call you nicknames."

"Are you not close to me right now?" She asked moving herself closer to me if that's even possible.

I gulped and as she watched my adams apple go up and down.

I put my hands on her hips and we just stared at each other.

Without thinking, I started to lean in.

-------------------

Ella Layloni's POV:

He started to lean in and without thinking, I did to.

What am I thinking? This man used to beat me up. He bullied me but yet here I am wanting to kiss him.

Whenever he did mess with me, he was always gentle in a way. I know he is strong but yet his attacks seemed weak.

He didn't want to hurt me, he just wanted me to feel.

I'm a way im thankful. I wanted to feel to. And to know that someone noticed makes me happy.

Of course the way he went at it was stupid.

My thoughts were interrupted as I felt his soft lips on mine.

I put my hands on his cheeks and he wrapped his arms around my waist. (See picture above)

He hugged me like I was something that would disintegrate the moment he touched it.

He was soft and sweet. Gentle and kind.

I backed away and put my forehead against his.

Both of us panted trying to regain steady breath

"Hi" I said while smiling

He chuckled and said "hey"

We both laughed for a second then he looked at me.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing. I just wish you were always like this." He said

"Like what" i asked?

"Happy." He answered

"Wait you're happy right? I dont want you to be sad. I want to give you the world and take you places you've never been" he said while talking very fast.

I just smiled and chuckled while looking at his panicked face.

"What?" He asked still panicked

"I am happy, Justice. I thought I would always hate your guts even if you stopped messing with me but look at me now."

He looked down at how my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He slowly smiled.

"I never thought that I would be trusting my bully with my darkest secrets. But then again you aren't my bully."

"I'm not? But I teased you and messed with you. Hell I punched you and kicked you. How am I not your bully?"

"You were hesitant. You were gentle and afraid of what you were doing. I know you're strong but yet you're punches were very very weak. They looked hard but they just felt like I was getting flicked."

"I didn't want to hurt you" he said looking ashamed of his actions

"You didn't Justice. You never did. Im thankful you did what you did to be honest."

He looked up and put his hands on my cheeks.

"Why would you be thankful for the things I've done to you?"

"You cared. You wanted me to feel. I dont feel anything when im at school. Even though the way you went at it was shitty, you had good reasons."

He put his head on my shoulder and nuzzled his nose into my neck.

I felt something wet and I realized he was crying

I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting them fall on his back.

"I'm sorry Loni" he said into my neck making it barely audible.

"It's okay Justice. I forgive you"

We sat there for about 15 minutes before the owner of the studio came into the room.

"Layloni I have to go-" he started but stopped when he saw Justice crying.

"Justice?" He asked

Shit.

Justice looked up to see Ty's dad in the door way.

"Sir?" Justice asked.

Everyone calls Ty's dad Sir.

"Son what are you doing here?"

I got off Justice's lap and realized the only thing I had one was my undergarments and his sweatshirt.

Thank goodness this is like a dress on me.

"Sir, Justice knows about the abuse. He knows everything" I explained

"Wait he knows?" Justice asked

"He knows everything except who did it. You are the only one who knows about Joe." I whispered in his ear.

Justice nodded and looked at Sir.

"Layloni has been coming here for years Justice. How come I've just now seen you here?"

"This is my first time coming here. I didnt even know you owned the place."

Sir nodded his head.

"I have to go Layloni, you need to lock the studio when you are done. Stay as long as you would like and say hello to your mother and Tori for me" he said.

"Yes sir" I replied nodding my head.