Revenge (chapter 17)

Loni's POV:

After Justice and I finished getting ready we walked into the kitchen to see Tori and a guy. Im assuming he's her "friend" if you know what I mean.

Justice tensed up and his fists clenched. I know he thinks of Tori as a sister. Anytime Tori says something about a guy or going out with friends, he goes all overprotective big brother on her. Its kinda sweet in my opinion. It's nice to know that he is part of the family.

"Play nice" I whispered to Justice.

"I have no idea what you are talking about my sweet. Why would I not play nice" Justice whispered back. He didn't even look at me. He was still looking at the mistake guy.

"Oh my is there a cupcake I can eat?" I said in a plain way.

"Oh my yes there is" Tori said giving me a look.

It was our code for 'bitch you tell me what's going on right now

Tori and I made it with my mom. It was for whenever we were confused and needed info.

"Oh my yes there is" Tori said giving me a look.

My mom ran out of her room.

"I heard there are cupcakes?" She asked knowing exactly what is happening.

"Yes its strawberry" I said. That means that it has to do with a boy.

"Strawberry or red velvet? " my mom asked. Strawberry means boy. Red velvet means romantic.  So she asked 'is there a romantic relationship with the boy?'

"I would like to know that as well. Tori, what flavor is this cupcake?" I asked

"Sadly just vanilla but I hope I can get red velvet at some point" she replied.  She said 'so far he is just a friend but I wish we were more'

My mom and I nodded our heads. Mom went back into her room and I started walking into the kitchen.

The mystery guy and Justice were looking back and forth at Tori and I obviously confused by what just happened.

"Dont stare its not polite, both of you." I said pointing at Justice then the mystery guy.

"That means come eat breakfast dipshit" Tori said to Justice.

"Muffin head" he replied sticking his tongue out.

"Must I put you muffins back in the oven to burn?! I'd have to through you out!" I yelled. Giving a serious glare to the both of them.

It was silent for an awkward moment. You could feel the stiffness in the air from the little dude my sister brought home.

We all burst out laughing. The poor mystery guy looked so uncomfortable. Tori, Justice and I laughed.

" IM NOT AFRAID TO THROW AWAY BAD MUFFINS. EAT BREAKFAST AND GO TO SCHOOL." My mom yelled from her room

"JUSTICE YOUR MOM BROUGHT OVER A CHANGE OF CLOTHES FOR YOU TO CHANGE INTO." she added.

We all chuckled and started going into our morning routine, completely forgetting about the mystery guy for a minute.

"Lemonade" I yelled  and stuck my hand up. Tori through a bottle of Lemonade at my hand and I caught it without looking.

"Gatorade" Justice yelled. I through a bottle at him and he caught it without looking as well.

"Water" Tori yelled. Justice threw the water and again, she caught it without looking.

I guess since we do this so often, even if its not in the morning, we just have it all down and memorized.

My mom walked in and put her hands up.