Sleep Over! (chapter 16)

Justice's POV: 

Holy mother fucking goodness.

That was the best thing ever. She felt so good and tight around my length.

We got changed and all she wore was my shirt but it was practically a dress.

We sat at the head of her bed and she pulled her blankets over our laps. We started studying for our upcoming midterms. Loni and I couldn't take them since we were at the hospital so now we had to take them.

We studied for about 3 hours before we heard a knock on Loni's door.

We both quickly got changed into full clothes then we heard the knock again. Loni was wearing a cute black top with blue jeans. He hair was braided from earlier. She had done it after our... session.

I put on my shirt and jeans then ran to Loni's desk and sat down

Loni opened the door and we both saw her mother.

"Sweetheart is everything okay? It took you a while to open the door" Ms.Jacobs  said

"Hm? Oh yeah, no I had a bunch of textbooks and papers on my lap so it took me a second" Loni replied.

Smoothe babe. Smooth.

"Right. Anyways its 11 and you have school tomorrow.  Go to sleep.  Both of you" she said leaning her head in the door and pointing at me then Loni.

"Yes ma'am" I replied.

I walked over to Loni and hugged her from behind.

"Goodnight my love" I said while kissing Loni's forehead

I started walking away when she grabbed my arm. I turned around loni had a confused look on her face

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"To the guest bedroom?" I stated.

"Sleep with me tonight. Please" she begged.

I looked at Ms.Jacobs and she just chuckled.

Loni ran to her mother and hugged her waist.

"Pleeeeeeease mommaaaaaa pleeeeeeease" she begged.

Ms.Jacobs just chuckled and played with Loni's hair. Loni's head was near Ms.Jacobs stomach and she was practically hanging from her mother.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease mommyyyyy I've been good. I did my choressssss and my homework and I ate dinerrrrr"

"Merciful heavens my child! Just go sleep with your boyfriend in your room!"

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thank you thank you thank you!" Loni screamed.

I swear she is a toddler who just received a loly pop.

"Go to bed" Ms.Jacobs said after kissing her daughters head and shoving her inside her room.

"Goodnight Justice" she smiled then started to walk away.

"Goodnight Ms.Jacobs" I replied

"Please call me Katherine"

"Goodnight Katherine" I smiled and chuckled walking into Loni's room and closing the door.

It was honestly kinda weird seeing Loni like that. She and I joke around and stuff but I've never seen her so free to be herself. Well child self. But even at that Loni didn't have a childhood. She was abused the moment she turned 7, I think.

She doesn't talk about it much and I don't blame her. Alot had happened at that time.

I wonder what her dad was like. Her mom said he went to the Sugarland castle or something like that. I don't get it but im assuming it's her way of saying he died.