After school (Chapter3)

A/N:

Hey quick thing before I start, does anyone know if there is a way to comment during the chapters?

If so then if you want to, you can answer these questions:

1) What should people call Ella Layloni?
Lexi calls her Lon and her classmates/teachers call her Ella Layloni. I dont want to change those two because it kinda goes against Ella Layloni's character. She only lets people close to her call her nicknames. If they aren't close to her then they have to call her Ella Layloni. Im willing to think about it though so if you have suggestions then just let me know.

2) Are there any specific things you want to happen in the book? I have a basic storyline in my head but I would love to add some things that y'all want. It can be anything really. There are gonna be sexy scenes in here and there will be scenes of Ella Layloni getting abused. I will put little warnings and stuff before those scenes in case people want to skip them. If I should do that let me know and if you don't want me to then let me know. I feel like it disturbs the chapters flow but I also understand some people don't like reading about that kind of stuff

Thats it for now but if there is a way to comment then please let me know. If you answer the questions then I will do my best look at them but I recently got some good knows.

No big deal but I just got accepted into my dream college and im doing my best to write as much as I can. It's like a way to celebrate and also get some done so that when I do start classes then I won't have to do as much.

Anyways ill stop bragging now. Enjoy the chapter and book😘

-------------------

Justice's POV:

I got to the gym early and started ny work out. I put my music on and the first artist that came up was Bazzi.

I hadn't listened to his songs in forever so it was a nice moment until I saw something interesting.

Ella Layloni was in a boxing ring with another guy that looked similar to her. I am guessing it's her brother. (See picture of chase above)

The guy was wearing proper exercise clothing but Ella Layloni was still wearing the same clothes as earlier.

"Dammit Ella Layloni stop defending and take my punches!"

Ella Layloni did as she was told. The next time he swung he got her in stomach. She fell back and the sleeve of her jacket tore off. She started running away but her brother yelled at her and grabbed her wrist. She hissed.

I was to far away from them to see anything or really hear much. I decided to go about my business and continue my workout while listening to my music

(Just in case its confusing, Justice doesn't know about her being abused or any of the cars on her skin. He was busy working out and couldn't see anything because of all the equipment in the gym)

The boys got to the gym about 15 minutes later and paused my music bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Whats up boys?" I asked wiping sweat off my face.

Jay was the first to speak,

"Yo Justice guess who is here"

"Who"

Michael replied with "little miss books."

"Now is the chance to try again my man" Ty said

Completely forgetting about her brother yelling at her earlier I responded with,