Dance? (Chapter 8)

A/N:
Watch the video when the chapter says to. If you want that is. Enjoy

-------------------

Ella Layloni's POV:

About 4 weeks have passed.

Mom has tried over and over to get everyone to stop hurting me but there has been no luck.

Justice and the guys won't stop messing with me either. Actually I would say messing. They're are bullying me now.

After Justice heard me talk for the first time, I freaked out.

I didnt want to talk. I didn't want people to know that I talked.

I was hoping that Justice wouldn't tell everyone at school that im actually not mute.

In the past 4 weeks the torture has been getting worse. I have more cuts then bruises.

My mom hasn't watched Joe torture me since the night she helped bandage me the first time.

Instead she waita in my room for it to be over.

She sets up the first aid kit in Tori's bathroom. As well as a sports bra and short shorts. She does this everyday after the torture is over.

I feel bad though. I take up so much of Tori's and my mom's time.

Its kinda sad now. We have a routine now just because of how often I get hurt. Which might I add is every day after school.

After the usual of about 2 hours of being tortured, I walk into my room to find my mom sitting on my bed waiting for me. Tori's room is farther than mine, making it hard to get there without falling if I I'm on my own. My mom helps me to Tori's room and the bathtub is almost always full of warm water.

I go into the bathroom where I change into swimsuit bottoms. Unfortunately I can't put the top on because of where the wounds are.

After im in the swimsuit, I open the door and get into the tub. I get in towards the edge of it so that my mom and sister have an easier time washing my wounds.

My mom puts my hair in a messy bun and Tori gets a rag and proper cleaning supplies for my wounds.

It used to hurt when they would clean the fresh wounds but im used to it by now.

Tori will clean my wounds while my mom gets hair soap ready. After my wounds are cleaned, Tori changes into a swimsuit and stands in the tub behind me. She carefully holds a towel over my back while my mom gently washes my hair.

After my hair is washed, we get out of the tub and I change into a sports bra and short shorts.

My mom and sister pull out an old mattress and I lay ontop of my back. Thats also used to hurt but now laying on my by back does nothing.

I lay there staring at the ceiling while my mom cleans the wounds on my stomach and legs.

Tori puts my hair in a bun then lays next to me and holds my hand. She talks about her day while my mom keeps cleaning.

Even though I hate the torture, the cleaning of my wounds is probably my favorite time of day.

I get to spend time with only 2 people in my family that love me.

It's nice to hear about my sister's day. After Tori finishes, my mom will talk about her day and what goes on in the company.

After im all cleaned and bandaged, we get on Tori's humongous bed and just hang out.

Sometimes we watch movies, or help Tori with her homework. Every Thursday, my mom brings in designs for new clothes since she's a fashion designer. We help her make edits and suggest things to make it better.