Round Two at School (Chapter 6)

Justice's POV:

I got to school (picture above) with the boys at around 7. School starts at 8 so we were the first ones at school. Not even teachers were there.

We went around the corner of the building to see Ella Layloni and another girl with her.

"Lon, he said you have to go with him after school. You have no choice. I asked if I could go instead of you but he said 'Tori, I love you but I don't want you to go. I want you to stay out tkd the adult world as long as you can. Stay young my dear". Then he left. I still don't get why I can't go. I mean i could make friends."

Ella Layloni just sat there nodding. She ate what looked like one of those tiny baby oranges.

"Well well well. If it isn't the Jacobs sisters" I said

"Excuse me?" Said Torissa. Or at least im guessing that's the her. She's the only Jacobs sister I haven't ever seen.

"Aww whats wrong little one? Afraid of the big boys on campus" Ty asked

"Oh you wanna go?!" Troissa yelled. She grabbed Ty's shoulders and hit him where the sun dont shine with her knee.

He fell back holding his junk

"Woah woah little one. No need to get fiesty." Michael said

This dude just signed a death sentence.
Just wait for it...wait for it....wait...and...

"OWWW WHAT THE FUCK"

She did it. She hit him in balls. The next thing I know, my 4 idiot dipshits are laying on floor holding their junk.

"You want some dick head?" She asked me.

"Nah. I think they deserved it. You're not part of our thing with Ella Layloni so they shouldn't have brought you in it."

*whack*

She did it. She kicked mine to.

"I just said they deserved it. Why damage my stick to?" I said trying not to die.

She slapped my face then grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled my face close to hers.

"You hurt my sister and I can promise your 'stick' will be a twig" Torissa said in a deadly tone.

Ella Layloni stepped in and grabbed Torissa's arm. They both walked off and put their middle fingers in the air flipping us all off.

"Ella Layloni I can promise you this, I won't hurt, touch or mess with Torissa but I will you."

-------------------

After about 40 minutes, I walked into the classroom and saw Ella Layloni already sitting at our desk.

She looked at me and I knew that today was gonna be interesting.

She did this thing with her hand and said "you deserved it" in signlanguage. One of the other students translated for me.

"I know I did. Im sorry about earlier. I promise not to do anything to Torissa. None of the guys will either"

"Good" she said with her hands.

-------------------

The school day went by quickly. The guys came to my house.

We did our homework and started playing football in my backyard after changing into the proper clothing for it.

"I'm so hungry dude. I want to work as many calories as I can so I can eat a crap ton for dinner tonight." Ty said

"I agree with Ty. I saw we do laps then enjoy our delicious meal tonight." Jake added

-------------------

30 minutes later my mom and Athena came outside.

"Go into the dining room boys. It's a share holder meeting tonight meaning that your fathers are here. Also we have another guest. He hasn't gone to a home meeting so behave. He brought one of his kids and his assistant with him so be nice to them as well."

We listened to my mom finish her statement before walking outside towards the dining room. I put Athena on my hip and continued walking.

I put Athena in her chair and sat down next to her. Athena sat at one of the heads . The boys sat next to me. Each one of them sitting across from their fathers.

The new guest introduced himself to me.

"Hello boys. I name is Joe. I'm a share holder of Crombin Co."

The boys and I each introduced ourselves, then our fathers started talking with Joe.

I heard the bathroom door open and looked back to see someone I never thought I would.

Then I heard my mother and saw her walking in from the kitchen with another person I never thought I would see.

-------------------

A/N:

Ooooh CLIFFHANGER!!!

Who do you think it is?

Have a nice night or day wherever you are😘