Date Take Two

I was woken up by the sound of snoring, ugh Reesh... I opened my eyes to see he was laying right beside me! Oh yeah we're boyfriend girlfriend now, so much has happened. I never thought I'd say this but thanks Till for being an extreme douche bag and giving me this chance with Reesh! As much as I want to stay in his embrace I'm thirsty. So I pry his arm off without waking Reesh. He's literally just too darn cute! As I slipped away and into the kitchen I began wondering what I could do to entice him... I honestly don't know what guys like or want but..I'll figure it out, I'm sure they have a Victoria secret here somewhere if not there's bound to be a sex shop around here, though I don't think my eighteen year old self wants to see that stuff yet.. But then again if I'm ready to lose my virginity I should be able to handle a sex store.

I didn't feel sleepy afterwards so I want to head and just watch a little bit TV, there wasn't anything good on so I just settled on some german version of MTV and relaxed totally excited for me and Reesh's date. As if on cue Reesh came out of the bedroom and into the living room "morning" he stated while rubbing his fingers thru his hair "morning" I smiled back. That's my boyfriend... He's pretty much a god and he's mine but I know if I don't watch myself I could lose him. He came over and bent down beside me when I realized he's shirtless "Ivy? You look like your in lala land" I giggled "I kinda am. sorry" he smiled and kissed the side of my face.. Oh sweet nelly.. My stomach told me I wanted more than that so I turned his face and began kissing his lips he was obviously shocked and nearly fell down "wow.. Have you kissed before?" He asked surprised and panting "no" I said with a twinge of pride "wow..." He repeated, is it really that surprising? I smiled and mentally patted myself on the back as Reesh went to the kitchen.

I remembered I needed to go shopping and turned to the direction of the kitchen "Reesh?" He was drinking milk out of the carton.. I couldn't help but laugh "yeah?" He asked with a milk filled mouth "I'm going shopping here in a little bit, I just wanted you to know" he nodded "need me to drive you?" Umm.. Surely I can find it myself.. But then again I did get lost yesterday... Crap. "Yeah, if you're not busy" he smiled "I'm free, besides that's what boyfriends are for" he gave me his white teeth smile. Oh boy do I have plans for tonight...

After getting ready in short Jean shorts and a pale blue tank top with my converse with my hair in a ponytail, I looked decent with basic makeup and wing eyeliner. Besides I don't need to look nice until tonight. As I grabbed my purse Reesh was waiting at the door "okay, I'm ready" I said coming out "it's about time I-" he turned to look at me and stopped in mid sentence "you okay?" I asked, he nodded "just looking at my beautiful girlfriend. Okay where are we going?" I smiled he called me his beautiful girlfriend.. Yay! We walked down the hallway to the elevator hand in hand.

As we reached the mall he fall owed me not letting go of my hand once, only to let me find my credit card. As I did all the shopping I would need I decided that I'd go to the Victoria secrets "Reesh? I need you to wait by the food court, okay?" He gave me a confused look "I'm buying some pretty personal stuff and I don't think you'll want to see" I teased "well though I want to see, I'll be over there" I smiled as he walked away, God I love him! As I ventured into the Victoria secrets I went strait for the underwear and lingerie... Hmm, what's Reesh's favorite color? Black and red? Has to be. I scanned through and actually found a black lace see through corset and underwear set with red lacy bows on it. Perfect! I checked the price tag, 260.00!? Why is this store so crudely over priced? Oh well.. This is one moment being rich will come in handy. I paid for the outfit using cash instead of a credit card, no way did I want that to show up on dads credit card records! I stepped out and walked for Reesh who was sitting at a table sipping a drink. "I'm all done!" I had shoes which was black with the heels made into crosses they would match the lingerie beautifully! "Awesome, you thirsty?" I nodded and he handed me his drink oh my god! Here I go! I sipped the straw amazed that I was sharing it with Richard freaking Kruspe! My insides pretty much melted as I tasted the dr.pepper. "Shall we go?" I nodded and he took my hand once more. I'm never going to get used to this!

It was actually quite late and Reesh got a phone call "hey I gotta go out for a while, can we do a rain check on that date?" Aww no.. Oh well "sure, I'll just stay at the hotel missing my new boyfriend" I fake pouted and Reesh smiled "and I'll miss my new girlfriend" I smiled. He kissed me on the lips this time and i deepened the kiss by grabbing either sides of his head and pulling him to me "bye baby" he said while smiling down at me "bye" I smiled back at him.. He thinks he'll come back to me asleep, pfft boy does he have another thing coming!

A/N: the next chapter may have smut (sex scenes) so just a warning <3